Step 1 Sole Source Starting again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fairy577, 14 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fairy577

Fairy577 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So here I am... Back again. Can't believe I hVe put on 2 of the 4 stone I had lost. Difference is I'm so determined to shift it plus more! Anyone else starting again?? I never want to see this weight again!!!
    Starting weight 16st 7lbs :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HissyMissy

HissyMissy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Hey. Yes I'm starting again. Got an appt with my consultant next Thursday as I still have a weeks worth of products from the end of last year. I lost 1 stone and 9lbs last year but have probably put on about 9lbs last year. Boohoo! Definately my own fault - who's else would be. My husband and I have just been approved as adopters (our way of having a family) and my weight is an issue. Got to do it this time.

We can do this!

Shirls ♥

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Fairy577

Fairy577 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well hunny you defo have a goal to work towards which is fantastic. I'm finding it so hard to get back into this time round. :( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.