Starting again...

Nikkii65

So I did well on exante before my gallbladder op and reasonably good after it for 3 weeks while I recovered, but the day I was due back to work and starting back properly on exante my dad passed away. Which in turn sent me on a food spiral, but the way the hospital handled it was awful so I’m not surprised. So it’s been 6 weeks since he died and we’ve finally been able to register his death and I’m now starting again on exante and this time I am getting back into my size 14’s.
So far so good, just a coffee and water, planning on waiting until I’m actually starving before having a packet, cuz I know full well I’ve not been hungry when I’ve been eating lately.

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. Xxx

Good luck on your journey, I don't know about exante but I do know that I couldn't do a restrictive diet as I'm a greedy bugger x

Is it all dried powder and shakes?

Very sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself xxx

Thank you both. Yesterday went good, today I’m definitely feeling some hunger, wouldn’t say I’m starving but there’s deffo something there. Done a litre of water this morning before I go to work as I don’t usually get time to drink it, plus I always need a hot drink on my break.
Trying to stick to 3 packs a day this time around, last time I was having 4 but I like the idea if I’m struggling that I can always have another.

Really sorry for your loss.

Well done on sticking to plan. Look forward to seeing your positive results

Back