starting again...

pink-sarah

Silver Member
well i was here for a few weeks at the begining of the year, but truth be told my heart wasnt in it...Now im back and raring to go.
Just contacted a CDC and waiting for her to contact me with an appointment.. I had gone from 14st 10lb to 13stone 5lb, but im ashamed to say im back to 14st 10lb i THINK.. oh the shame:eek:

Went on holiday in september for a week and although i didnt look THAT bad, i still looked awful and was really self counscious(sp?). By the end of the week i was struggling to get into size 18's:cry:.

So im back with a fresh start and a totaly fresh way of looking at things....

Just waiting for THE CALL now!!

Good luck Sarah you can really do it this time
xx

good luck!!

good luck. sounds like you in the right frame of mind this time around. I too restarted on Monday so this is my day 3 - kept 100%
xxxx

thanks girls, its sounds daft but i THOUGHT i was ready last time, but i wasnt....
just FEELS right this time, if you know what i mean..

good luck every1

Good luck hun. You'll have that weight off in no time!! xx

Good luck with the restart, i'm sure you'll get there this time.:D

good luck hun i was the same as u i restarted so many times it was unreal.. just get the 1st few days ova and youll be fine xx

I absolutely know what you mean hun, your head has really got to be with it........if you know it's the right time then it is.......Wishing you all the luck in the world x

Back