Starting all over again...again!

vickililly

I've hit that level again, the one where I hate what I see and have to accept that I'm not imagining things, my clothes are tighter :(

I did slimming world last year and lost 1.5 stone, but it is all back on.

I blame my redundancy and having to move city to get a new job, and finally living with my partner, but it's no excuse. I trained for the London Marathon, and completed it, but look so fat in the photos, which is not what I had planned.

So, I've been to the shop, got in my food, have slimming world gingerbread in the oven and hope to be on track. My big issue is on the evenings, I love to nibble things, nuts, crisps or chocolates, any ideas? I hate things with sweetener in them.

Hope to get to know you all, I can't get to a group so will need your help
Xx

vickililly said:
I've hit that level again, the one where I hate what I see and have to accept that I'm not imagining things, my clothes are tighter :(

I did slimming world last year and lost 1.5 stone, but it is all back on.

I blame my redundancy and having to move city to get a new job, and finally living with my partner, but it's no excuse. I trained for the London Marathon, and completed it, but look so fat in the photos, which is not what I had planned.

So, I've been to the shop, got in my food, have slimming world gingerbread in the oven and hope to be on track. My big issue is on the evenings, I love to nibble things, nuts, crisps or chocolates, any ideas? I hate things with sweetener in them.

Hope to get to know you all, I can't get to a group so will need your help
Xx

Hi Vickylilly and welcome. This is a brilliant group and u will get loads of ideas and support. I hve lost just under 2.5 stone and love my nibbles in d evening. My favourites are sainsburys sugar free marshmallows,u get 4 of them for 1 syn or a small tub of choc Philly melted is 4.5 syns and I would have a banana or strawberries with this. Good luck with ur journey.

Back