Starting all over Again!!

shifty

Started my EE eating plan on Monday for the 3rd time(lucky),I have a few things to use up in my fridge/freezer/cupboards etc so my first week or so won't be 100% but it will be a lot better than what I've been eating lately!!
I have vowed to keep my diary up to date as much as time will let me,as I found it invaluable the first time round.
Going shopping first thing tomorrow to stock up on plenty of fruit & veg & recipe ingredients.
Got a shock:eek:(but not surprised) when I weighed myself on monday & was nearly hitting 12 stones again!! REALLY Can't wait to start my journey of losing weight again!

Good luck with your restart.

Thank You :D,

I'm not doing my food diary this week, as I'm not 100% yet & it may confuse people looking for meal tips, or I'll get a lot of people telling me I'm doing it wrong...

I also stopped smoking on saturday with champix, so my appetites all over the place, I'm just wanting to constantly eat!!:eek: So I've stocked up on loads of fruit to snack on, but I'm craving bread & sweet foods all the time, but I know if I stick at it it'll all be worth it :)

Well done on deciding to re start slimming worldand quitting smoking.

I quit smoking in october with champix, it is tough but stick with it and dnt put to much pressure on yourself as quitting smoking and dieting is really tough.

ive been doing slimming world for 2 months and ive gone way off track so im restarting on saturday. so i will keep an eye on your diary x

sophie x x x

Thanks Sophie, I'm still not smoking!!! It's been 5 weeks & 6 days!! xXx,

Well, had a mad few weeks...ended up in hospital with a bad chest infection & really bad chest pains, everythings ok now,but the hospital food wasn't very sw friendly, then my laptop broke so not been able to update my diary for the last couple of days....I expected to have put on a few pounds, but surprisingly I've maintained :).

Breakfast-3 eat smart sausages(1.5 syns) 3 bacon,scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomato, beans. iphone pics.jpg
Tea.
Banana
Glass of diet coke

Lunch-Muller light strawberry Yoghurt, banana, I may have a sandwich of some sort, but it's now 12:15pm & I still feel full up from my big breakfast.

Dinner-Salmon, new potatoes, salad. (& maybe garlic mushrooms)

Will try & remember to take pics of what I've mad from now on!! lol

Back