Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

starting atkins today

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by vickicat1, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. vickicat1

vickicat1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    hi, my name is vicki, i will be 54 on may 18th, I am starting atkins today for thr 3rd time, having finally i think having worked out where i went wrong. I don't eat a lot during the day so will have atkins shake for breafast and lunch dinner will be steak or pork fillets with salad, i plan to have rocket salad but am confused can I put an egg on the salad and spring onions can i use mayonnaise is hellmans ok and if so how much, also what can i have as a supper. I am 5ft 1inch and weigh 148lbs I need to lose about approx 34 lbs, can i also have sugar free jelly and cream on the induction phase and if so how much, due to major surgery last year I am not as mobile as i would wish. I really need to find a way to do this and the willpower to stay away from sweet things, hope someone out there can help cheers a very desperate :wave_cry:vicki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    defo have that sald with mayo and egg but dont use too many spring onions.
    sweet tooth - try whipped cream with splenda allowance or have the ODD sugar free sweety :)

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hello there Vicki, just wated to wish you well with Atkins, third time lucky eh?;) :)

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Vicki, hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top of these threads? They contain loads of information. Also we run a what are you eating today thread that plus recipes. Be aware though that I'm on Atkins maint so some of what I eat and post is not induction friendly.

6. *AnnaMaria*

*AnnaMaria* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.6%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome Vicki and good luck :)

7. vickicat1

vickicat1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Thank you so much will keep my fingers crossed this works, all of you pushing me will help

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Oh yes, wee're all willing to help here, in fact you'll have a hard time shutting us up. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.