starting atkins today

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by vickicat1, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. vickicat1

vickicat1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    hi, my name is vicki, i will be 54 on may 18th, I am starting atkins today for thr 3rd time, having finally i think having worked out where i went wrong. I don't eat a lot during the day so will have atkins shake for breafast and lunch dinner will be steak or pork fillets with salad, i plan to have rocket salad but am confused can I put an egg on the salad and spring onions can i use mayonnaise is hellmans ok and if so how much, also what can i have as a supper. I am 5ft 1inch and weigh 148lbs I need to lose about approx 34 lbs, can i also have sugar free jelly and cream on the induction phase and if so how much, due to major surgery last year I am not as mobile as i would wish. I really need to find a way to do this and the willpower to stay away from sweet things, hope someone out there can help cheers a very desperate :wave_cry:vicki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    defo have that sald with mayo and egg but dont use too many spring onions.
    sweet tooth - try whipped cream with splenda allowance or have the ODD sugar free sweety :)

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hello there Vicki, just wated to wish you well with Atkins, third time lucky eh?;) :)

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Vicki, hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top of these threads? They contain loads of information. Also we run a what are you eating today thread that plus recipes. Be aware though that I'm on Atkins maint so some of what I eat and post is not induction friendly.

6. *AnnaMaria*

*AnnaMaria* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.6%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome Vicki and good luck :)

7. vickicat1

vickicat1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Thank you so much will keep my fingers crossed this works, all of you pushing me will help

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Oh yes, wee're all willing to help here, in fact you'll have a hard time shutting us up. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.