• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting atkins today

S: 10st8lb G: 8st2lb
hi, my name is vicki, i will be 54 on may 18th, I am starting atkins today for thr 3rd time, having finally i think having worked out where i went wrong. I don't eat a lot during the day so will have atkins shake for breafast and lunch dinner will be steak or pork fillets with salad, i plan to have rocket salad but am confused can I put an egg on the salad and spring onions can i use mayonnaise is hellmans ok and if so how much, also what can i have as a supper. I am 5ft 1inch and weigh 148lbs I need to lose about approx 34 lbs, can i also have sugar free jelly and cream on the induction phase and if so how much, due to major surgery last year I am not as mobile as i would wish. I really need to find a way to do this and the willpower to stay away from sweet things, hope someone out there can help cheers a very desperate :wave_cry:vicki

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
defo have that sald with mayo and egg but dont use too many spring onions.
sweet tooth - try whipped cream with splenda allowance or have the ODD sugar free sweety :)

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello there Vicki, just wated to wish you well with Atkins, third time lucky eh?;) :)

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Vicki, hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top of these threads? They contain loads of information. Also we run a what are you eating today thread that plus recipes. Be aware though that I'm on Atkins maint so some of what I eat and post is not induction friendly.

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st11lb(15.6%)
Welcome Vicki and good luck :)

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Oh yes, wee're all willing to help here, in fact you'll have a hard time shutting us up. :D