• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting atkins today

hi, my name is vicki, i will be 54 on may 18th, I am starting atkins today for thr 3rd time, having finally i think having worked out where i went wrong. I don't eat a lot during the day so will have atkins shake for breafast and lunch dinner will be steak or pork fillets with salad, i plan to have rocket salad but am confused can I put an egg on the salad and spring onions can i use mayonnaise is hellmans ok and if so how much, also what can i have as a supper. I am 5ft 1inch and weigh 148lbs I need to lose about approx 34 lbs, can i also have sugar free jelly and cream on the induction phase and if so how much, due to major surgery last year I am not as mobile as i would wish. I really need to find a way to do this and the willpower to stay away from sweet things, hope someone out there can help cheers a very desperate :wave_cry:vicki
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fat busting crime fighter
defo have that sald with mayo and egg but dont use too many spring onions.
sweet tooth - try whipped cream with splenda allowance or have the ODD sugar free sweety :)
Vicki, hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top of these threads? They contain loads of information. Also we run a what are you eating today thread that plus recipes. Be aware though that I'm on Atkins maint so some of what I eat and post is not induction friendly.
Welcome Vicki and good luck :)
Oh yes, wee're all willing to help here, in fact you'll have a hard time shutting us up. :D