starting atkins today

vickicat1

hi, my name is vicki, i will be 54 on may 18th, I am starting atkins today for thr 3rd time, having finally i think having worked out where i went wrong. I don't eat a lot during the day so will have atkins shake for breafast and lunch dinner will be steak or pork fillets with salad, i plan to have rocket salad but am confused can I put an egg on the salad and spring onions can i use mayonnaise is hellmans ok and if so how much, also what can i have as a supper. I am 5ft 1inch and weigh 148lbs I need to lose about approx 34 lbs, can i also have sugar free jelly and cream on the induction phase and if so how much, due to major surgery last year I am not as mobile as i would wish. I really need to find a way to do this and the willpower to stay away from sweet things, hope someone out there can help cheers a very desperate :wave_cry:vicki

defo have that sald with mayo and egg but dont use too many spring onions.
sweet tooth - try whipped cream with splenda allowance or have the ODD sugar free sweety :)

Vicki, hi and welcome. Have you read the stickies at the top of these threads? They contain loads of information. Also we run a what are you eating today thread that plus recipes. Be aware though that I'm on Atkins maint so some of what I eat and post is not induction friendly.

Welcome Vicki and good luck :)

Oh yes, wee're all willing to help here, in fact you'll have a hard time shutting us up. :D

Back