Starting back - last time!!!

Everyone is so kind. On day 2 and ok at the mo. I know day 3 is hard for me so may split my packs to 6 tomorrow to keep me going.
Evenings seem to be my worst - I'm sure its boredom and being tired but that is when I miss food the most, and when I do fall off the wagon it's at about 9pm at night.

I guess this is a lesson to learn just now need to recognise this and think of a strategy to overcome it, lol. Well onwards for now.

How is everyone else today?

ok today been keeping myself busy, still on track, its so much easier when I'm not at work, although generally I'm ok at work (because I only take cd and no cash so can't cheat) when I get home I cheat, but away from the stress of work I've not felt the need to pick, looking forward to friday as we are going visiting our daughter at uni, she's in her first year and the house has seemed so empty without her and I miss her so very much, she is really good company, I would really like to be near goal by the time she comes home for christmas!

still no sign of ketosis, although my mouth feels rough! hope it kicks in soon, the first time I did cd it took about 4 days hoping its that this time around.

you seem to be doing well flowey lets see if we can both get past the first week!

Last edited:
Trisha - for me it's day 10. My demons are a little easier to keep quiet after day 10, but on day 2 that seems so long away right now.

I understand you missing your daughter, but thats a great goal, for when she comes home at xmas. You can then go out together and buy some nice new clothes to wear over the xmas period.

I've got a shopping trip booked in 4 weeks time and would like to be near goal by then to know what size etc.. to buy. Just wish I could get a bit of get up and go into my brain to get there!

Yes I am definatly up for a buddy to get through this!

Me too. A shopping trip sounds a good idea, and motivation, where are you going shopping? its about 7 weeks until my daughter gets back from uni, so if I can have lost the bulk of the weight a shopping trip would be good, trouble is whenever I go shopping with her I end up spending all the money on her, she looks so good in anything she tries on. She is very slim size 6-8 depending on the shop!

I do that with my kids. I go for me and end up spending all my pennies on them. I guess thats mums for you!
But now I've lost a lot of my weight and HAVE to buy clothes that fit I have taken much more of an interest than before. It's now probably 50/50 lol.

Maybe you should start saving a set sum for you and a set sum for her. Then you both have an envelope to spend on what you want. You'll want to by then believe me. A bit each week and that will add up as the pounds fall off!

good idea! I enjoy looking at clothes but at the moment don't want to spend any cash as I would like to be closer to goal before I buy anything, recently I've only bought clothes I really need for work etc although on Monday I did buy a pair of skinny jeans in the sale at topshop, all my other jeans are too big or tatty, and I wanted a nice pair for weekend.

hi flowey, how are things? I'm still sticking to the diet, but now we are off to visit our daughter at uni in newcastle, and taking her out for a birthday meal, she's 19 next week. I plan just to have salad, will have to see how strong my resolve is!

I'm taking cd products for rest of meals, bars and tetras, I've never tried tetras before, so not sure if I will like them, ( I don't usually like those ready made shake things you can get in supermarkets) but I will have to make do with them!

Back