Starting Back

*Louise*

Hi Everyone, i started back on cambridge yest and would like as much help and support from you all.

I would love to lose about 2 stone by middle of july:)

Ps- if you fancy joining us on The Shrinking Stones thread then please do. We are just taking it stone by stone and a really friendly group with great support. The whole site is supportive tho as you most likely know from before xxx

Thank you sunshine singer and curlywurly, and nice to meet you both.

Looking at your weigh ins you both look like your doing fab

Awwww now Curly is doing really well. I'm only starting my week 4 but I'm lighter than I've been in 2 years and have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks. It beats any other diet for me so I'm a happy bunny. Hoping to have a big loss next week to make up for my TOTM last week.

It's grreat you've decided to get back to it. xxx

All the best! That 2 stone will be off before you know it :) xx

Thanks everyone

Hi Louise

Welcome back ........this is my first time and loving it...........you will defo lose by july ............looking at what people have done in 2months on the forum............good luck.........x

Hi Louise

I started back on Monday and would also like to lose 2 stone by July for a weekend away!!! Overall I want to lose 3 and a half stone, ( I have lost 1 and a half since Jan in different methods)!!

If you need anyone to talk to or anything just let me know!!

Good luck
Le xx

Hi there leahtm, i would like to lose 2 by july and maybe a further stone then. Thank You

Back