Starting Cambridge Today

Well done Yvonne. How are you finding the weight loss journey?

Bugger them Yvonne, don't let them tell you what to do. I am lucky I told everybody at work that I would lose 62 lbs by the end of June, they all said no way, so I told them to put their money where their mouth is, so needless to say if I lose the weight and stay there by the end of June, I win $600 woo hoo. Surprisingly everybody is being supportive.

Wow... Now that's some motivation!

Hi

Reading your comments about work colleagues is like déjà vu, I've had exactly the same experience at my work.
I also made the mistake of telling someone I needed to lose 7 st and the responses were don't be stupid, you can't lose that much, you'll make yourself Ill, it's not a healthy diet etc etc

All I can say is I know how much I weigh and how much I need to lose... If anyone asks now my standard response is 'a lot'

Keep it up everyone you're all doing amazingly well ???

Thanks Diamond, Mick and Jessica :wavey:
Nettie & Mick, I don't find myself really hungry anymore. I sometimes have to remind myself that it's time for my shake. I have kicked the Diet Coke habit. I find that I want water! Which is a good thing since that's the only beverage we can have.

Are any of you noticing that you are more alert than you used to be? My mind seems sharp and I don't drag myself to get out of bed in the morning. I'm sleeping better and more soundly. It's a good feeling.

Thanks Diamond, Mick and Jessica :wavey:
Nettie & Mick, I don't find myself really hungry anymore. I sometimes have to remind myself that it's time for my shake. I have kicked the Diet Coke habit. I find that I want water! Which is a good thing since that's the only beverage we can have.

Are any of you noticing that you are more alert than you used to be? My mind seems sharp and I don't drag myself to get out of bed in the morning. I'm sleeping better and more soundly. It's a good feeling.

Yeah definitely more energy getting up in a morning, am sleeping better and am more alert at work which is great...

Just having a little whoop woop moment as I do every night when I know I've done another day at 100%, day 13 and going strong. 3 days to WI xx

Netty007, please let me know how your weigh-in goes. I'm currently finishing day 17. I'm so proud to have gotten this far.

Netty007, please let me know how your weigh-in goes. I'm currently finishing day 17. I'm so proud to have gotten this far.

Hi Yvonne, lost 4lbs this week bringing my total to 13lbs, was hoping for 5lb to get my stone but am really happy with this, any other diet would taken me over a month to get that far. It's definitely spurred me on.
It's TOTM too so was wondering how it would affect my loss, looks like little or no impact which is brilliant.

I bought some bars to try this week, got lemon and peanut can't wait.

How's things with you? Xx

Week 3 weigh in. I lost another 2.8kg or 6lbs, so a pretty good loss, that takes me to a total of 12.7kg or 27.94lbs so lets say 2 stone. Woo hoo. Not feeling hungry, but i just want to eat when I see somebody else eat. Suppose I will just have to listen to my stomach when I finish the diet. How's every one else going?

Week 3 weigh in. I lost another 2.8kg or 6lbs, so a pretty good loss, that takes me to a total of 12.7kg or 27.94lbs so lets say 2 stone. Woo hoo. Not feeling hungry, but i just want to eat when I see somebody else eat. Suppose I will just have to listen to my stomach when I finish the diet. How's every one else going?

Well done Mick that's great progress, 2 stone in 3 weeks... Wow :)

Hi Netty and Mick.
Mick - it's great to hear you're doing so well! The diet seems to be paying off for you! 27 lbs! That is fantastic! You go!

Netty - 13 lbs is wonderful, too! I don't weigh in until Friday. I stepped on the scale for a little hint of what is to come and I must say, I was disappointed. I don't appear to have lost anything yet this week. :cry: I shouldn't have weighed early. My clothes are fitting looser so I thought, "for sure!" but, it just wasn't so. Still in ketosis, though. We'll see what Friday brings.

Great job, guys!

Good luck with WI tomorrow Yvonne, let us know how you go. I'm sure you'll have a loss and it sounds like you've lost a few inches this week too.
Positive thoughts hun, you will do good x

Howdy all! I'm proud to announce that I've lost another 2.8 lbs. It's not a lot, I know but it's a loss, right? That makes a little over 14 lbs lost since my start on January 4th. Not a bad accomplishment at all! How's everyone today?

Howdy all! I'm proud to announce that I've lost another 2.8 lbs. It's not a lot, I know but it's a loss, right? That makes a little over 14 lbs lost since my start on January 4th. Not a bad accomplishment at all! How's everyone today?

Well done Yvonne that's really good, As long as its coming off your still going in the right direction. And you reached your stone... Congrats xxx

I'm on day 19 and still going strong, have been trying some new ways of mixing the shakes. Tonight I had hot vanilla with a shot of coffee, loved it, was yummy xx

Well done Yvonne similar to me this week but a loss is a loss well done! It all adds up keep at it Hun it will be worth it x

Well done Yvonne, are you noticing the difference in your clothes yet? And when have you ever lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks? Keep going mate you're doing great.

Its very very quiet in here, are we huntin wabbits ( in elmur fudds voice )

C'mon peeps wake up, how are we all going, i had a small loss this week, just gone, 1.6kgs or 3.5lbs for you peeps over various ponds.

Hi Everyone! I apologize for not posting more often this week. I've been running, crazy! Today was weigh day and I completely forgot. I'll update stats tomorrow. Good job, Mick! I'm so glad you have stuck with it. Theresa, You're doing great, girl! Bravo! Netty, how are you doing?

Today is Feb 1st and I have just about made it through day 28. I'm so hoping to be down 30 lbs by Valentine's day. That will be my 8th wedding anniversary. I plan on celebrating (dinner) with my wonderful husband. I'm confident I can get right back on track because I'm so motivated by the remarkable loss thus far. Has anyone one experienced going off Cambridge for one meal and getting right back on track? If so, was it an easy transition back?

Hi Everyone! I apologize for not posting more often this week. I've been running, crazy! Today was weigh day and I completely forgot. I'll update stats tomorrow. Good job, Mick! I'm so glad you have stuck with it. Theresa, You're doing great, girl! Bravo! Netty, how are you doing?

Today is Feb 1st and I have just about made it through day 28. I'm so hoping to be down 30 lbs by Valentine's day. That will be my 8th wedding anniversary. I plan on celebrating (dinner) with my wonderful husband. I'm confident I can get right back on track because I'm so motivated by the remarkable loss thus far. Has anyone one experienced going off Cambridge for one meal and getting right back on track? If so, was it an easy transition back?

Hi Yvonne, well done on getting to day 28 well done Hun, can't believe you forgot your weigh in you must have been busy! How is it going becoming a consultant?

Keep going and I am sure you will reach your 30 lb goal x

Back