Starting Cambridge Today

Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't checked in in a while. Still holding steady and weigh in this morning (Feb 22) was 201.2. So, I'm down 24.1 lbs since my start on Jan 4th. I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with my husband on the 14th (and we went out to eat). Of course, I over ate but I was really surprised at how miserable I felt after dinner. I don't have any desire to eat that way again. I got right back on track on the 15th and continued to lose weight. It did seem to slow me down some, however.

I've almost made it to my 2nd goal of weighing 200 lbs. Just hovering there at 201. Pretty certain I'll be able to report another goal met by the end of next week.

Mick, Netty, Theresa and Anastazia, how are y'all doing?

Hi Yvonne, thanks for your kind words on my diary, I really appreciated them. Well done on your 24.1 lb loss! And for getting back on track! Good luck on getting 200lb it won't be long Hun!

I will make sure I pop into see you x x

Good morning everyone :D
I'm VERY pleased to report that I have met my 2nd goal of weighing in under 200 lbs. I'm so excited! I haven't weighed this little in more than 8 years! It's so liberating! I feel so free. I know I have another 80 or so pounds to go but I feel like it CAN be done. Still very focused and feeling positive.

Hope y'all are doing well, too!

I'm VERY pleased to report that I have met my 2nd goal of weighing in under 200 lbs. I'm so excited! I haven't weighed this little in more than 8 years! It's so liberating! I feel so free. I know I have another 80 or so pounds to go but I feel like it CAN be done. Still very focused and feeling positive.

Yaaaay well done Yvonne that's brilliant. Keep it up you're doing so well :)

How's the consulting going? Xx

Hi Yvonne
It's good to see a fellow US Cambridge dieter on here! I live in Portland Oregon and like you rely on this forum as a motivational aid! I am wondering why it's not such a big thing here too? I guess Medifast is king of VLCD's over here? Mind you - I've I can keep with plan until goal I may well look at distribution or even some sort of CWPC role myself? What better way to keep on top of it?!

Hi Dupton! It's doing wonders for me? How long have you been following the plan?

Back