Starting CC today!

Juro

Just wanted to introduce myself, i joined the forum quite a while ago trying to do slimming world on my own but in the end decided it wasn't a good idea as i have pcos and probably inuslin resistance. I lost a stone (and put half back on) CCing before, so i'm going to try it again. i need to lose about 4/4.5 stone.

Welcome! I assure you that you won't find a bunch of people who are more friendly, helpful, supportive, encouraging and motivating as this lot on here so you've made the right decision! Calorie counting is so much simpler, you can have whatever you want, just within reason. You've done it before so I know you can do it again but good luck!

Hi Juro and good luck on calorie counting x

Good luck, I am also starting calorie counting again after trying several different approaches none of which have worked for very long! Are you using my fitness pal or another internet based calorie counter? I have discovered MFP its quite good, I set myself a really easy calorie target this week (1/2 lb loss) and then aim to move to a lower target once I'm up and running.

Good luck guys!

Hi! I've been doing SW too (for about 6 months) & lost just over a stone but over the past 2 months I've hardly lost anything. I only have a few more pounds to lose & I think I'm eating far too much so I've decided to try CC for a few weeks. I hope you do well :)

Back