Starting CD: 2 months, 40 lbs

Hello u don't forget biggest loser USA I love that more and tooooo fat for 15 as well on sky!!! Well done u yup headaches are killers but they will go with water etc keep it up ya doing great xxxx

Hey,

Thx chick - unfortunately i do not have sky what a shame! i love those kind of programmes! :)

Just had my 3rd shake - not really hungry just freezing! sitting with Hot Water bottle then getting in hot shower after all my programmes! haha! :)

Hope you ve had a good day! xx

Sexy waiting to happen! said:
Hey,

Thx chick - unfortunately i do not have sky what a shame! i love those kind of programmes! :)

Just had my 3rd shake - not really hungry just freezing! sitting with Hot Water bottle then getting in hot shower after all my programmes! haha! :)

Hope you ve had a good day! xx

Yup had great day just relaxing down for the nite now watching tele and chilling have good day tomorrow speak soon xxxxx

How's your CD coming along sexy waiting to happen?
I am almost done with day 4.......I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis or not....this is probably the first time in my life I am looking forward to my breath turning foul! LOL
Now two more days to go before the first weigh in! This is hard:)

Well done that's brill. I bet you are very chuffed with that.

Thanks bbe! I'm just afraid I might forget I'm on a diet and eat something accidentally! Just photoshopped my face on Jennifer aniston's body and made it my desktop background....to constantly remind myself what I am putting myself in pain for..:D

Determined2011 said:
Thanks bbe! I'm just afraid I might forget I'm on a diet and eat something accidentally! Just photoshopped my face on Jennifer aniston's body and made it my desktop background....to constantly remind myself what I am putting myself in pain for..:D

Hahahahaha love it I just made tea and without thinking went to taste the beef stew and just had to stop myself didn't even realise what I was doing how close was that lol xxx

Determined2011 said:
yikes! Its almost a mind game!

Yeah I know I couldn't believe it!!!! Just pulled back and said Sharon what are doing u fool!! But it wasn't like I wanted it it was a spontaneous response to food :D xxx

Its day 12 today (second week)! Been 100% so far but haven't seen the scales budge this week. 2nd weigh in is day after tomorrow and I am afraid I wouldn't have lost any weight or worse still....gained some *gasp* What could be going wrong? I did start taking bars this week (took only 3 in total). Could they be hindering my weight loss?

Are you drinking more?
Is it coming up to time of the month?
These things could all be contributing... best thing is to stick it out, your body could also be in a bit of shock I guess, so is clinging onto every thing. But this will sort its self out. And if you have been 100%, and been drinking loads then you know its not what you are doing

Determined2011 said:
Its day 12 today (second week)! Been 100% so far but haven't seen the scales budge this week. 2nd weigh in is day after tomorrow and I am afraid I wouldn't have lost any weight or worse still....gained some *gasp* What could be going wrong? I did start taking bars this week (took only 3 in total). Could they be hindering my weight loss?

Hello you!!! I have to say this weeks my scales never budged till day before weigh on then on weigh in day!!! Hope this takes some of the stress away lovely prob won't but that is how my body works
Luv Sharon xxx ps I lost 4

Are you drinking more?
Is it coming up to time of the month?
These things could all be contributing... best thing is to stick it out, your body could also be in a bit of shock I guess, so is clinging onto every thing. But this will sort its self out. And if you have been 100%, and been drinking loads then you know its not what you are doing

I am drinking around 4 litres of water a day. and my TOTM is no where close. I think it must be the shock. I hope my body does sort this out. These weigh ins are like the light at the end of a tunnel :)

Hello you!!! I have to say this weeks my scales never budged till day before weigh on then on weigh in day!!! Hope this takes some of the stress away lovely prob won't but that is how my body works
Luv Sharon xxx ps I lost 4

Hi bbe! I hope my weightloss is as good as yours! Fingers crossed! Will let you know how the second weigh in goes :)

Back