Starting CD and headaches...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dita-von-squeeze, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'm hopefully starting CD SS in three days and I've read on here quite a lot that people often get headaches in the first week or so. No one likes headaches but I particularly hate them as I used to get really bad migranes and it just reminds me of that.

Just wondering if anyone knows why this happens? I was wondering if it could be due to caffine withdrawal? Because I don't drink coffee or tea (I only have the green variety) will I be spared from headaches or will I need to stock up on ibuprofen?

Any ideas are much appreciated!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Im on day 4 of SS and day one you will definately get headaches day 2 i was fine but by today ive had 2 take ibuprofen and paracetmols had a rough day. Everyone seems to say it gets better the longer you carry on though... its just your body adjusting to the changes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.