Starting CD for the first time..............

Karrinnae said:
Hi I'm starting tomorrow if anyone is starting too I'd love to buddy up

Karrinnae, I just started day one today and I would love to buddy up. I need to loose 4st. I really haven't done Cambridge before other than for 2 weeks in March. After reading all the success stories on here I could kick myself for not sticking to it. So hopefully I can do it this time. A diet buddy may just be the answer. : )

Good luck girls xxx I started first time day after my birthday April 11th and so far I'm 4st lighter in 15 weeks :) its hard and I hav had a slight blip for first time this week but I have given m head a wobble and I'm now back on track to continue until I reach goal hopefully December :) xxxxx this site is a godsend

harassed_mother said:
Good luck girls xxx I started first time day after my birthday April 11th and so far I'm 4st lighter in 15 weeks :) its hard and I hav had a slight blip for first time this week but I have given m head a wobble and I'm now back on track to continue until I reach goal hopefully December :) xxxxx this site is a godsend

Thank you, I will take all the luck I can get. lol. Congratulations on your 4st loss. So based on your diary you are nearing the half way mark right?

Thats fab - well done!

im going to stalk the Dr today and try and get my form back so i can get started!

Maggie38 said:
Thank you, I will take all the luck I can get. lol. Congratulations on your 4st loss. So based on your diary you are nearing the half way mark right?

Yup almost :) still a long way to go but it's going in right direction

Well...........i got all my products and im starting tomorrow :)

Due to my height / weight im starting on stage 3 for the first couple of weeks which is a bit more food than i'd LIKE to be having but i trust the consultant :)

Wahhhooooooo

Well it looks like I'm going to be doing lighterlife now after i wasn't happy with my CDC counsellor. Maybe the group therapy will e good eh? Seeing doctor tonight and could start next weds, but as the weekend after I've got a weekend away with friends I think I'm going to wait till the weds after. Way too much temptation around for me considering I would only be on day 4-5. Want to do this 100% so want the timing to be right :) xx

Well guys all is going well.

Food wise im coping - im most hungry between lunch and dinner, but the amount i used to eat its no wonder!

Im struggling most with no fizzy juice, and the balsamic vinegar on my salad LOL!

Hi ladies, its my 4th day on SS for the first time ever and I have to say I am finding it so easy! Ive read so many posts about how bad your first week is but I can honestly say I feel fine and have had no hunger pains. My second day was prob my worse but only because I was fuzzy headed apart from that I haven't found it as hard as I thought it would be.

One thing I do miss though is physically putting food into my mouth and eating. Having been on shakes/soups for 4 days now I am missing solids but not to the point where I want to pull my hair out haha.

I am drinking a lot of water so I think that is filling me up, I am peeing for England haha but I wonder whether it will get harder as the weeks go on???

Crushed ice is a good idea, that my stop my craving for wanting to just chew.

Good luck to you all. My first weigh-in is on Monday :)

I am DELIGHTED.

I lost 9lb 8oz
1.5 inch off my waist
2.5 off my hips
5 off my bust!
1/4 off my arm
2 off my thigh

(DOING STEP 3 - NO EXCERCISE + 4 CANS OF COKE ZERO)

Back