Starting CD on Tuesday

Diettime

Hello

I start CD tomorrow & was wondering if any one could give me some advice and tips on what to expect and how to cope with this diet.

Any advice will be welcome

Thanks

Hiya

I started CD on Saturday. Im on Day 3. I have found it quite hard - especially today. I have craved food and almost caved in. But looking at success photos on here and looking through my book of clothes I want to be able to wear has kept me on track.

Drink as much water as you possibly can - I didnt today and had a headache. Drink, Drink, Drink!

And good luck! In 3 days I have dropped 9lb!

Hi:wavey:

Good luck for tomorrow, the first few days can be hard for some people and a doddle for others.

Take it hour by hour, day by day, keep focused and positive.

Drink plenty of water (2-5lts)

Never cheat

Drink plenty of water

Never cheat

Oh and drink plenty of water and Never Ever Cheat , not even an incy wincy teeny weeny bit.

We're a great bunch here and will always pat you on the back when you succeed and will always encourage you when you struggle.

bm2lm xx

Hi:wavey:

Good luck for tomorrow, the first few days can be hard for some people and a doddle for others.

Take it hour by hour, day by day, keep focused and positive.

Drink plenty of water (2-5lts)

Never cheat

Drink plenty of water

Never cheat

Oh and drink plenty of water and Never Ever Cheat , not even an incy wincy teeny weeny bit.

We're a great bunch here and will always pat you on the back when you succeed and will always encourage you when you struggle.

bm2lm xx

Totally agree with you, well said!

Just like to add that it's ok to have paracetamol if you get a headache due to carb withdrawal and be sure to drink some coffee if you usually do so or else you'll be getting a double whammy of withdrawing.

Wishing you the very best of luck, this diet is fantastic but it is tough to begin with. Stay focused and take things one day at a time. Keep us posted with your progress.

Good luck with your start tomorrow and keep drinking the water. Take one day at a time, even hour by hour if you have to and keep busy for the next week. I had loads of baths and early nights in the 1st week

Yeah, I agree with everybody's tips, drink plenty, take headache pills when necessary and locking yourself in the bathroom in a lovely bubble bath all helped me too. My first 3 days were the worst but once I got through that I was like a different person and I lost 13lbs my first week.

Good luck and stick with it;)

I've been going for 8 weeks now and it really does get easier the longer you are on the diet. Are you ss from the beginning or getting into CD gradually. I ss'd from the start. As everyone says the first 3 days can be a form of torture (water torture as well if you're not used to drinking it in quantity - but even that gets easier and you'll be sloshing it down in a few weeks).

Good luck, and keep posting!

Chris http://livelifelighter

Hello, well its my first day today. Apart from the endless trips to the bathroom I generally feel ok.

So im first days over, ive survived and im feeling quite positive

Back