Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

I think I weighed about 76.4kgs (169.77) when I started and lost 2.4kgs (5.3lbs) now.

BREAKFAST - CD STRAWBERRY SHAKE (WHOLE ONE)
MM - COFFEE WITH MILK
LUNCH - CD SOUP (WHOLE ONE)

AS 1 - COFFEE/DECAF NO MILK (BUT YOU CAN)
AS 2 - (I NEED TWO AFTERNOON SNACKS) HALF A HOT CD SHAKE

DINNER - FISH AND SALAD OR TOFU AND VEG

ES - OTHER HALD OF HOT CD SHAKE

Sometimes I dont have the soup but a shake and for my snacks sometimes not half hot shakes but snack with chopped up CD bar. I also sometimes have 3tbs of 99.9% fat free natural yoghurt instead of milk in my coffees. (100g yoghurt with sweetner, cinnamon and nutmeg, yum)

I chose to do the 790 plan as I new I couldn't fit into my lifestyle SS. And I have eaten dinner out twice this week. I've had fish and boiled veg and salmon and salad with no dressing. CDC said that's okay and if I feel hungry at the resturant that it's okay to eat more or salad because I am in Ketosis.

Hope this helps.

Bren
X

Siobhan you'll get there.

I've been doing 790 (which is 810) and just had my first weigh in. I also peed on the stick and I am in Ketosis!!!!! I've lost 2.4kg's which is 5.3lbs not bad at all, I'm really chuffed. So 7.3kg's to go. Hoping when I get back from holiday in just over 2 weeks that I have reached the half way mark or better!

Bren
X
Wow Bren!!! That is FABULOUS!!! Well done you hun! x You will be good over the holiday because you know just what you've done so far and how much further you can go with it x Chuffed to bits for ya hun! :)

So I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning!!! And....I lost another 2lbs! So that's since starting 790 on Monday...loving 790! Wannabe yesterday I had quorn chicken pieces with some spinach and chicken seasoning and it was delish! That and my shakes x Must update ticker!x

F@#K, sorry just re read everything and not allowed salmon yet and ate some more this evening. Tuna steaks for here on in, damn!
X

Also sorry is the profanity upset anyone...

XX

Yeh not until the second week. But i had 4 this week!

When I go away the second week I might have mentioned working this carnival?, well CDC says because I will be walking flat out for about 5 or the 12 hour shift, I can have 4 CD products a day to ensure that I get all the vitamins etc. I'm also going to take a multi vitamin too.

X

Are you going to move up to 790? When I get close to goal should I move up to 1000 or do i stay on 790 until I reach goal before moving up? I forgot to ask this today.

I was hoping to do
wk1 - 790 DONE
wk2 - 790
wk3 - 790 (but with 4 CD this week)
wk4 - 790
wk5 - 790 or 1000 (hoping to be around the 69kg mark or lower, goal is 65/66?)
wk6 - 1000
wk7 - 1200
wk8 - 1200 (at goal?)
wk9 - 1200 maintence (include 1 CD product a day)
wk10 - 1200/1300 maintence (4 CD products for the week)
wk11- 1200/1300 maintence (2 CD products for the week)

from here onwards counting the calories and only 2 -3 glasses of wine a week, 3 session a week at the gym calories for me is usually good around the 12/1300 mark depending on the day's activities.

Bren
X

Opinions please.

HA......... and many more HA's

I am having a really loud giggle at home alone reading that comment!

Bren
X

Hi guys
I am going to start working up the plans when I have 10lb more to loose before I get to my goal. And then I will be doing x1 week SS=, x1 week 810, x2 weeks 1000, x2 weeks 1200 and x2 weeks 1500 and then do healthy eating at 1800 a day (and 3 workouts per week) hopefully for the rest of my life.

Do you think I will be able to loose my last 10lbs to goal working my way up the plans??

Ruth

I was hoping to do
wk1 - 790 DONE
wk2 - 790
wk3 - 790 (but with 4 CD this week)
wk4 - 790
wk5 - 790 or 1000 (hoping to be around the 69kg mark or lower, goal is 65/66?)
wk6 - 1000
wk7 - 1200
wk8 - 1200 (at goal?)
wk9 - 1200 maintence (include 1 CD product a day)
wk10 - 1200/1300 maintence (4 CD products for the week)
wk11- 1200/1300 maintence (2 CD products for the week)

from here onwards counting the calories and only 2 -3 glasses of wine a week, 3 session a week at the gym calories for me is usually good around the 12/1300 mark depending on the day's activities.

Bren
X

Opinions please.

Sounds very sensible Bren. I'm not too sure what I am going to do. I came onto CD cos I wanted to lose some weight fast before a uni reunion in October. So when thats done I dont know if I will continue with CD or switch back over to weight watchers/slimming world. I think I'd be happy for the rest of it to come off gradually.

I'll see how Ifeel after the reunion thingy

Hi all,

Bren - dont worry about the swearing- not at all offended here. Looks like you got it all sussed- Thinking I like the sound of moving up teh plans but my CDC keeps telling me to stick with SS- wondering why

Have been on plan today but struggling- just taking the day as it comes. I think the problem is I was so focussed on looking good in my dress last weekend now it has been and gone dont feel motivated.

Saw another friend today who I havent seen for about 6 weeks and she said how skinny I am - told her I wanted to lose another stone and she suggested I may be too skinny at that and to re-think, hubby and other friend have already said the same. So of course that kind of demotivates me cause everyone says how great I look now and that perhaps I would look too gaunt if I lose anymore. They are not being funny at all- it is all very good friends who would never sabotage or say things to be mean. I last weighed my target when I was 21 before I had kids- not sure if I am being unrealistic-

Sorry about the ramble guys-

Hi Greenygirl.

Just looked at your picture and you look like you already have a wonderful figure, but if you are not happy. Maybe aim to loose another 7lbs and see how you feel then... So would you be 10 stone then? I must say I think you look absolutely wonderful already and I love your polka dot dress!

So yeah, I would say if you are not happy then maybe aim to loose another 7lbs and see how you feel and how your close friends/family feel about you loosing more.

Hope this helps!
Ruth

Hi guys
I am going to start working up the plans when I have 10lb more to loose before I get to my goal. And then I will be doing x1 week SS=, x1 week 810, x2 weeks 1000, x2 weeks 1200 and x2 weeks 1500 and then do healthy eating at 1800 a day (and 3 workouts per week) hopefully for the rest of my life.

Do you think I will be able to loose my last 10lbs to goal working my way up the plans??

Ruth

Hiya

That seems very sensible! It'll be good to know each week that you get to eat a wee bit more.

How are you doing? Do you have long until you r due to start moving up the plan?

Hi wannabe10

I have another 11lbs to loose before I get to my mini goal which is 10lb heavier than my main goal so I will move over to SS+ once I have lost another 11lbs.... I'm hoping to do this before Mon Oct 6th ideally but I don't really know if it's possible to lose 11lbs in 18 days or not....

Do you think it is possible to lose 10lbs while moving up the stages from SS to 1500? I have no idea how much to expect to lose on SS+ in a week, on 810 in a week, on 1000 in two weeks, on 1200 in two weeks and on 1500 in two weeks!!

Ruth

Hi Ruth, thanks for a sensible reply to my ramblings-and the very nice compliment. I think that is what I shall do take it a few pounds at a time and see how I feel.

I would think you would still lose the 10lb as you move up the plans as you will still be ona calorie defecit- and also you would be able to increase your exercise as you increase you food intake as your body will feel happier about it (thats my theory anyway)

I am going to move up the plans now so I can eat a dinner with the family and increase my exercise to include more cardio.

Back