Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

Argh, 30 on Tuesday and only a week and a half before I'm celebrating it!!! (the 27th) I will DIE if I don't lose more by then!!! I've lost 6.5...another few lbs would be good! Cross your fingers for me girlies! I really wanna look good in these birthday photos!x

Good morning all,

It's a lovely day here today and I am feeling much better after my foul mood of the last couple of days. Thanks for the sensible words last night.

SV- how exciting about your birthday- you will deffo lose more by then- have you bought a new outfit yet?? Are you having a big party?

How is everyone doing?

I have been on my wii fit and on teh trampolin this morning so feeling good now- having a break before I do my stomach cruches. HAve had vanilla and cappuchino mix for breakfast but slacking on teh water front.

I would deffo get one with the wii fit it is so much fun- I am the hula hoop queen- lol. We have guitar hero but on the X-box and I love that too.

We dodnt get out much so thats our entertainment

Have to smile - know what you mean about hitting 30 - I turn 32 in two weeks - I am having a party to celebrate being slim for the first time in my life!!! I am already 98lb lighter but need to lose another stone or so - only three pound to not being overweight any more!!!
Bit sad cos my scales aren't really moving this week (confession I am a serious serial weigher!!)

I am also going for the chop with my hair tomorrow (well a good three inches off I think!! - quite scary! need to still be able to tie it up or the little bugs might land (prob with my job!!) I am celebrating hitting my ww goal finally!!

Have to smile - know what you mean about hitting 30 - I turn 32 in two weeks - I am having a party to celebrate being slim for the first time in my life!!! I am already 98lb lighter but need to lose another stone or so - only three pound to not being overweight any more!!!
Bit sad cos my scales aren't really moving this week (confession I am a serious serial weigher!!)

I am also going for the chop with my hair tomorrow (well a good three inches off I think!! - quite scary! need to still be able to tie it up or the little bugs might land (prob with my job!!) I am celebrating hitting my ww goal finally!!

Wow Dogtanian, are you serious!? 98lbs!? You have done sOOooo well!!! I would LOVE to be at goal before my birthday but sadly it is not to be! I don't mind as long as I look a little better than usual and then I am hoping to unveil the new me at Halloween! :)
Don't fret about the scales too much, you have lost sooo much you should be over the moon with yourself. Sometimes when you're too busy thinking about where you want to go you forget how far you've come! x Happy two-weeks-before-your-birthday! :)

Wow Dogtanian, are you serious!? 98lbs!? You have done sOOooo well!!! Don't fret about the scales too much, you have lost sooo much you should be over the moon with yourself. Sometimes when you're too busy thinking about where you want to go you forget how far you've come! x Happy two-weeks-before-your-birthday! :)

I second that- you have done so well. How is everyone doing today?

thanks guys - my body appears to be holding water for some reason but I have two days till next WI so fingers crossed and amazingly, I usually lose more on a weekend - very odd that!! Hope everyone had a fab day!!! (Must add that I came to cd with 24lb left to lose!! - hence qualification for this thread!!!)

ooh- hope you see what you want on the scales.

I have been to work today and everone has a stomach bug!! yuk!! Hope i dont get it. (then again guess it wont be too bad for the weight loss- lol)

How happy am I? I am wearing a Next size 12 pair of jeans - NEVER thought I would say that in this lifetime!! I am a total CD convert!!
Have a great day everyone x

Hi all, sitting at the airport and waiting for my plane and trying and so far succeediing in not eating any S&*T food. I've had a couple of extra packs, 1 every day extra, for the past 3 days not sure why. Sort of hungry and hubby was eating so I thought it better to have a pack instead of crumble and eat. However today I ate a high protein bar (low cal 138)!

SV know your going to enjoy your b'day and wishing you an awesome night, party etc.

D, what an amazing loss so far for you, well done!

Bren
X

Well not sure if I will be able to pop back online whilst away for the next 2 weeks but everyone take care and see you all when your slimmer!!

Bren
X

Have you thought about doing ss+ with four packs and milk - might help - my counsellor lost all her weight (6 stone ish) on that plan - still a stone a month - I agree better to have a pack than eat - but if you need the extra pack - there is a way.

Just had my WI - lost 3lb - now 10stone something - amazing - and am up to 101lb lost!!! (over 7 stone now!!!) Feeling fab!!

Hey Everyone :)

Sorry not posted, been at work all weekend :eek:
Dogtanion - am in awe by your weightloss so far, what an amazing achievement :)
Bren - Best of luck with your holiday, sure you will be fine!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, I have not cheated once although done SS+ a couple of times. The scales dont seemto be moving this week :( Will find out officially tomorrow though...

Wannabe - is it your third week? I put on in week 3 and was good as gold and looking through people's losses often week 3 seems to be slow.

Also my scales often don't move all week and then suddenly drop don't worry x

Back