starting class tomorrow - any tips?

stephie77

Silver Member
I followed Discovery and lost 4.5 stone but im going to give PP a go now - any tips? x

Hello :)

First off im sorry to read of the IVF attempt if its a recent thing. *hugs*

Advice i can give would be to stick with it regardless of how you think you are doing. It takes a while for the whole extra 49pp a week to sink in. It did for me anyways. Play about with them and see how they work for you.

Last bit of advice is to just enjoy the plan and points in general.

LOSER!!!! Doesnt matter where we are on Minimins we always end up on the same page!!!LOL xxxxx

Thanks, we are trying again in March so i need to get the stone that i put on with the IVF in November off again- and although its quick i just could not get my head into Exante this time and figured WW worked before ( albeit the old points) so theres no reason for this not to work if i stick to it!

Have you been on the plan long??

xx

I tried the VLCD route again after xmas but couldnt get into it so thought id give this a go. Have my 2nd WI on Wed. Was on WW for about 4 weeks before xmas and gave in on xmas eve. Naughty!

Im actually doing not too bad just now. Remembering to leave myself a couple of points for my evening nibbles is helping.

Good luck for march xx

I'd say keep your eyes on the prize, always write EVERYTHING down and don't make excuses...also try to fill up on lots of jelly...sugar free jelly is 0pp and it feels like a bit of a treat...also freeze grapes and use them as little snacks!!! Good luck dahl xxx

thanks!!!!

well m a fully fledged paid up member now!

onwards and downwards.

xx

Back