starting diet again tomorrow

dagbird2001

evening all,
i joined minimins last year when i was dabbling with a few different diets, but i always came back to slimming world.
I always found the advise i got as very helpful, and the people fab too.

I stopped dieting 1st september last year as i found out i was expecting my first baby. I didnt over indulge through out the pregnancy as i suffered really bad with morning sickness all the way through, right up to when i was giving birth. I lost my appetite and just didnt want to eat.

I then gave birth to my beautiful daighter daisy-ann on the 17th of may this year, 12 days late. she was in intensive care for a week and i was also ill as i lost a lot of blood and got infections after infections.

i was lucky to have actually lost weight, i am lighter now than i was before i was pregnant but i still need to lose lots of weight, so i took the plunge and went back to class tonight, and the second plunge was signing back on here in the hope i can get some much needed help and support.

well if you have made it this far then thank you, and hopefully i will get to know you soon.

thanks for reading.

Tracy xx

Good luck

Well done for getting back into it! Good on you! Good luck! And congrats on the baby girl!:D I'm in a different way starting again tomorrow but that's me going off track and re starting! So less hope we both make it to our final targets!!!

my 1st night back last night after 5 years!! congrats on you little girl....i have 3 and always joke i put on a lb for every hour of labor! am sure u'll do really well :eek:)

well done on the birth of your little girl, i started SW tonight so will start the diet tomorrow, im trying to not class it as a diet as im trying to also help my family eat better too. Im hoping to make a lot of the recipes and use more wholemeal foods too, so hopefully il lose weight and the family will eat healthy(im the only one of us who is overweight!!!)
nice to know that there are other new members too....

sharon x

Congrats on the birth of your new baby :) I'm just properly starting back to plan today as well, good luck with it x

Gosh not a great experience of pregnancy for the 1st time :( Glad your daughter is ok now though & you too!!

Good luck on your SW Journey, I am sure we will all help you out in any way we can x

Welcome Tracy, Sharon and our other new members. Great to see you on the boards. Keep posting - there's a great bunch on here - lots of support through the highs and lows and laughter too! One word of warning - it can get addictive lol!

welcome and good luck with your journey:).congratulations on your little girl.xxx

Back