Starting from scratch again....

susicab

Well the funeral went well, totally ignored by most people at the pub afterwards, but cant really blame them, I havent seen them for nearly 30 years, lol! Due to the amount of traffic on the M25, it took us nearly 2 hours to get from Hoddesdon back to Romford, so we decided to grab ourselves a Chinese Takeaway (hadnt eaten since breakfast). And after the 2 WW Sticky Toffee Cheesecakes, I was 5pp over my Weeklies (EEK!).

So, after much soul searching, I have decided to reset my Weight Tracker, and start afresh from today. (Cheating i know, but i wanted my 49pp back for the meal I am having tonight with friends;)).

I havent got any planned events (hols etc) to get in the way anymore and I have decided to return to the gym on Monday. So I think now is the best time for me to regain my focus.

You sound like you have had a hard time of it, but you are keeping your focus, well done. Im sure you will do it enjoy the gym. xx

Well, yesterday didnt go as planned either... a packet of belvita biscuits, 6 crispbreads, a bag of crisps, then went out to the Hungry Horse.... Cheesy Garlic Bread, Giant Fish n Chips and a Raspberry Bash Cheesecake, OOPS! Well, over the 19pp i had left and god knows how many weeklies (unfortunately, Hungry Horse dont give their values out to WW's anymore).

So, today, been extremely good, had breakfast and lunch, and still have 21pp left for dinner tonight. I am not seeing my friends until the 26th so hopefully, no surprise meals out until then....;)

You are still in control or else you would have given up and pigged out today too. Just take one day at a time and you will be fine. Good luck xx

Back