Starting Lipotrim again, any tips?

Amelia's Mummy

Good Morning Everyone, I did lipotrim just over 2 years ago and lost 2.5 stone in 6 weeks, felt amazing and was so happy.

The weight & more crept back on after around a year, I now have 4 stone to lose to get to my goal, I blame the weight gain on symptoms from a non life threatening brain tumor that I have had removed (symptoms have gone).

Any tips on my journey as i've read that it's much harder to do the second time around

Thanks in advance

water, water and more water :)

heidi

I have found it harder second time around because you know how hard it is.

I would say you need to set yourself a goal, either a set amount of time you're doing it for so you can countdown to the end date or a set weight that you want to achieve before you refeed. I know if I'd started with just a vague idea about losing some weight I would've cracked in my weaker moments.

Also I find it easier to have my shakes at the same set time every day, that way I'm not thinking about them and any weight fluctuations aren't because I had my shakes earlier/later than usual.

And of course, plenty of water! But make sure you space it out rather than chugging it - I had three litres in three hours once and felt really sick, I had to go to bed and sleep it off, it was awful.

Good luck!

How are you getting on @Amelia's Mummy? I'm starting again tomorrow and I haven't done this diet for nearly 7 years I'm very nervous that I'm going to fail like I usually do and waste money that I haven't got. I've got so many more temptations around me this time I'm starting to regret buying them! X

I blame the fails (mine) on the fact that it is such a good diet that works that you think it will be ok to cheat and start again tomorrow. Got over that know and have switched to Exante, more flavours and much cheaper. I buy flavours that I can make into hot drinks by ie 2 teaspoons of chocolate, 1teaspoon choc mint and a teaspoon of Coffee, this way I can have about 8 to 10 drinks in the day. There is no way I could survive on doing 3 shakes :eek:

Back