Starting Lipotrim again!

plum37

Hi there:)
I'm starting Lipotrim today after losing about 20 lbs about 6 months ago. I have put on 7lbs since then so I really need to go for it again. I haven't been to the chemist yet so I dont know how much I weigh but my initial goal is to lose about 2 stone in 2 months. i dont know if this is possible for me but I'm going to try anyway.
Its a long haul ahead of me I know, but i'm just going to try my best.
plum37 xx:)

:) Hello there plum,:)
Just happen to be on the computor asking Pierce for MORE help.:eek: and read your message. As a re-starter too thought I'd wish you all the best. I had just a month off and re-started last monday. It has been a struggle, but it was the first time. BUT we know it works don't we, if we stick to it!!
I lost 1.1/2. stone last time and was delighted, I'm wanting/needing to lose another stone. I do it through my doctors surgery.
This is a nice site, friendly and supportive
Talk to you again
Anne-marie

oh nooo i am dreading these first few days, on the loo , stomach cramps headaches ahhhhh!
then you feel really good after that!
i din't know if you guys had any side effects last time you did Lt but I did notice some hair loss. It wasnt major but it was noticeable. I'm trying Lt again becuase you're right it DOES WORK but if I have more noticeable hair loss I will reconsider XX

yes I know you're right but initially it really it is quite tough drinking all that water. I normally try and drink about 2 litres a day so I need to double that up. Plus when I exercise it is so much easier to increase your intake of water becuase your body is craving it so much. I do spinning and aerobics classes 2-3 times a week so hopefully that will help me with my loss. Well lets see anyway, I'm not going to set myself high expectations, becuase when I get disappointed, I usually give up. :rolleyes:
xx

fellow lipotrimmer

hi all
i,m on lipotrim and doing well i did at one time ahve 3 weeks off and found it easy to get back into it as i knew how much i wanted /needed to do it because i,m fed up with being big and feeling down its the best diet i have ever done i,m in my 15 week now and lost over 5 stone with another 3st ish to go but i ll do it 100%
so stick with it you,ll do it getting over them first days is so very hard but get through them and you,ll be amazed at the new you starting to pop through
roch are you allowed to do it now
take care all debbie

weigh day today!

Hi Guys,
Feeling chuffed today as it was my first weigh day since starting lipotrim. I lost 10 pounds! I did feel rough for the first few days so this makes it feel so worth while. Ive still got 5 stone to lose but feeling sooooooo positive now.
Im hoping to come off it for Xmas day but not sure if it is possible to do that. Is anyone else doing the same?

There's no need to be doing all that!

yes I know you're right but initially it really it is quite tough drinking all that water. I normally try and drink about 2 litres a day so I need to double that up. Plus when I exercise it is so much easier to increase your intake of water becuase your body is craving it so much. I do spinning and aerobics classes 2-3 times a week so hopefully that will help me with my loss. Well lets see anyway, I'm not going to set myself high expectations, becuase when I get disappointed, I usually give up. :rolleyes:
xx

Hi Plum

If you are starting Lipotrim again, it is always harder second time around.

I was warned not to do too much exercise while on Lipotrim. It is, as you know, a very low calorie diet and this will do all the work for you.

A daily walk for your health, fair enough, but carrying on like a whirling dervish isn't necessary and could do more harm than good.

So take care
Marylyn xxx

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Im off to the chemist in the mo to start lipotrim , i want to lose at least 3 stone and am determind to lose the weight , i've seen it done with friends and admire them alot .
Im worried about the first week already as i work on checkouts and its hard to get off ! hoping i can get thru the side effects in the first few days ! bottle or 2 of water with me monday morning i think ! lol
Such a good site , all advice is welcome xxx Sam xxx

HELLO ALL,
BACK ON LIPOTRIM 5 DAYS AND THANKFULLY ITS GOING OK HAD A BREAK OVER CHRISTMAS BUT AM NOW FOCUSED FOR ANOTHER MONTH OF SHAKES!!!!!!!:) GO TO SOUTH AFRICA FOR A MONTH AT THE END OF JAN:D SO WOULD LOVE TO LOSE ANOTHER STONE OR MORE IF POSSIBLE:confused:
WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED
LOVE READING EVERYONES ENCOURAGING MESSAGES. X

HI BETTY BOO
WELL DONE TO YOU FOR STICKING AT IT!!!:)
WHAT A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS YOU MUST LOOK AND FEEL GREAT!!!;)
WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW ARE YOU FEELING HAVEN DONE THE SHAKES FOR SO MANY WEEKS NOW?????:confused:
THINK I PUT ON A FEW POUNDS OVER CHRISTMAS BUT GO FOR MY FIST WEIGH IN TOMORROW SO HOPE TO BE A LITTLE LIGHTER NOW THAT I HAVE A WEEK DONE AGAIN! :eek:
WILL KEEP POSTING
NOONIE X:)

hello

hi folks this is my second time on lipotrim im on it now six days and feel great i hope to loose 3 stone and keep it off ;)

Back