starting lipotrim in the morning

AngelaMarie

Hi all wanted to introduce myself, I am Angela and I am starting lipotrim tomorrow feeling a little apprehensive I am a little afraid I will spend the next few days starving and in bad form the girl in the chemist reckons once I get to friday day 3 all will be well after that is she right? Do you really not feel hungry once you body goes into ketosis? Thanks for reading, this looks like a really good forum for support been lurking a little over th he last few days. Here's hoping we can all get to where we want to be

Hi AngelaMarie,

I am also starting Lupotrim (again) in the morning. 2 years ago I had real success but the weight crept back on due to returning to the bad eating habits I had beforehand. Having failed at a couple of recent attempts to restart Lipotrim I've decided that today is going to be my last (& successful) attempt.

The first three days are tough but if you persevere it becomes so much easier. I couldn't believe the control I had in the presence of food whilst following Lipotrim. Having a shake around 8pm helped me get through those first few days; it just took the edge off the hunger so I could get to sleep. Lots of sparkling water in between shakes and many many trips to the loo!

I really wish you well and don't forget to use the forum if your struggling.

TJ x

hi AngelaMarie and TJ, hope you're both doing well,

I'm on day 3 now, and haven't been too hungry to be honest. Been lucky to have this week off though, which has helped - felt so tired yesterday. Mouth starting to feel a bit rank....maybe ketosis is on its way!!

Good luck with the first week

xx

Hi, I had my first shake, vanilla, at 9:30. Strawberry planned for 3:30 then chocolate at 8:00.

We've started - just need to keep going & the lb's will melt away. It only takes a week to start noticing clothes are looser.

I weighed in at 12st 10.2lbs this morning.

TJ x

Hi TJ,

You're right - roll on first weigh in! I tend to take my shakes at similar times to yours too - find it really helps to have my last one later in the evening, as that's my 'weak' time. Here's to the first week flying by!:)

xx

Back