Starting Lipotrim - Take 2

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by getasixpackback, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. getasixpackback

getasixpackback New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,

I've just joined this site - mostly so I have somewhere to go to read about others who are doing Lipotrim and how they are doing with their progress.

As for me - I tried it last year from about Easter. Did well (101.5 kg to 87.5kg in about 4 weeks) but then fell off the wagon with the approach of summer. The social life kicked off and then it was a few days of shakes followed by eating at the weekend. Even though the eating was sensible - no pizzas or chips etc - it was enough to drop out of ketosis. Needless to say the whole plan went out the window after a halfhearted couple of weeks.

And needless to say, having not reached a goal weight I didn't feel massively motivated to carry on with diet and exercise. Lo and behold just over 12 months since then I am now 99.5 kg. Well I was. This is day three and I'm already tipping the scales at 95.2. I know most of that is water, meals from the day before etc but it's nice to see the numbers going down rather than up.

I guess, having just become single after 3 years and having just turned 37, that the major motivating factors for me doing this will be pretty obvious to everyone. Feel good, confident and attractive. On top of those I used to be 'proper' fit. Not just 3 times a week getting a little sweaty in a gym, but the real deal with multiple sports, beach, being in the Army etc etc. The army thing was probably the root cause of the expanding waistline now though. A combination of ruining both knees and being accustomed to eating whatever I wanted (5000 cal a day plus probably) meant that when I left I piled on the weight.

I left when I was 21. I got back to about 160lb (being lighter helps the knees) for about a year when I was 28. Other than that I've been the wrong side of 200lb for the remainder.

So now it's lipotrim properly for 6-8 weeks (which is good for the wallet and also keeps me out of drowning my sorrows in the pub) to get down to the 160lb mark again! (Swiftly followed by a singles scuba holiday somewhere with my newly flat stomach!)

Good luck and best wishes to everyone trying to rein in the waistline - no matter which diet you're on. Stick to it and you WILL reach your goals.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

Irene xx
  4. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck & hope you manage it this time!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.