Starting Lipotrim tomorrow

Amiliya

:):):)

Last edited:
how was your first day? im starting mine tomorow, good luck :)

hey....Well I must say my first day went better than I thought it would. I made sure I drank plenty of water and I blended my shakes with ice and added a sweetener (0 calories). Also I didnt think about food even though everyone around me was eating. In fact all I could think about was the size 10 summer dresses I plan to wear........lol!!

Hope that helps......good luck n let me know how you get on

hi Amiliya, good luck on day 2 but by the sounds of it you're flying. having a goal you can focus on is a great help and distraction from food :)

Well done Amiliya!! Keep going x x x

glad your day went well :) mine did to, although i did feel a bit drained towards the evening and had lots of water. Thinking of adding exercise once i begin getting used to the diet.

hey guys......

Sarah.w exercise sound good but i work 3-4 12hours shift a week n i doubt i will be able to do any exercise as i am on my feet all day. However i love zumba n i have a CD at home so might do that in the mornings on my days off when i am not so weak-

Hey teapot!!! i was looking at your achievement n WOOOOOW!!! well done!!! Im am sure you must be so proud- you r defo an inspiration!!! But i must ask what motivated u? n how did u not get bored of the shakes for that long?

Thanks Amiliya

I am very proud and today I've been brave enough to put on size 14 jeans - I never thought I'd be able to do that 6 months ago :) :)
I've been so fed up with being overweight for years and have tried several times (even on LT twice before) and have failed. Best I did 7/8 years ago was lose 4.5stone and then put it all back on again. I started again last October because my weight was once again making me feel so bad about myself and I felt really trapped and bordering on depression. I didn't find the forum until the end of week3 I think, when I was on the edge of giving up again. LT is so hard with people telling you all the time it's unhealthy etc and encouraging you to give up. So just by chance I came across the forum, and it saved me. Such great people on here that were actually doing it!! I still didn't believe I could do it, but I had lots of encouragement and advice that really helped. Just taking a day at a time and a week at a time really helped and it's all added up. It all helped when not only I could see a difference but others were able to see it too, which made me change my thinking, and believe that I really could crack it this time. Now I know if I stick to LT, my body just gets on with it and because I don't have to think about food for myself day to day it's so much easier to stick with it. I still cook for my family and do sniff their food occasionally which fills me up. I also watch endless food programmes on TV :)

As for the shakes, I hated the strawberry right from the start and initially much the same with the soup, so stuck to vanilla and choc. After a while I really went off the vanilla so just had choc. Then one week my pharmacy gave me a mixture of shakes by mistake and I tried the soup again which I now quite like but it repeats on me. I'm sure your tastebuds change over time :) I also think of the shakes as fuel that I have 3 times a day not food. So just stick to choc as it's reasonably palatable and I just get on with it and move on :)

Teapot - get size 14 ticked in your signature!

Oh yeah! Thanks And I'll get on it now :)

Weeeeeeee! :)

You must feel amazing! I feel quite good and I've only dropped 2-3 dress sizes. You've dropped 5-6 dress sizes!

My sister visiting from London thinks that I'd probably a 12 if I had my belly chopped off - who knows lol. Yep, it's great And and a great reward for the last 6 months :)

Same for me Kay with my belly and bum!
If I had more money I'd be really tempted by a tummy tuck. It's something I never thought I'd consider before. Weird!
Maybe I could get my belly sent to the starving kids in Africa to feed them for a few months? :D

What a great idea! I'm up for donating my belly although I'm sadly lacking in the bum area lol. I'm going to make some enquiries at the doctors re surgery and see what they have to say but I'm not holding my breath, only maybe if they are weighing and measuring me ;)

Yeah, the old lower belly. Having just done my core exercises I can't help but feel it's all futile, I can never shift it :(

Come guyz!!!! Just look how much weight uve lost and that should make u more than happy!!!! Getting rid of da belly should be the final thing on the list- im on day six now n I can only hope to go as far as u guyz........beleive me there r a lot of new comers like me looking up to u guyz!!!! So stay positive

Hi All

I started Lipo Trim today...I did the diet for 3months last year (Mid Sept to Mid Dec) and lost 3 stones :) However, I've put 1.5 stones back on! :(
I really need to get back into it as i have my sisters wedding in September (do NOT want to be the fat bridesmaid!) and more importantly I'm sick of feeling down about my weight! So....I need motivation!!

Your comments regarding donating your bellies to 3rd world countries is a great idea! Lol I've got plenty to give away! :eek:

I'll be on the website regularly for inspiration and motivation!

xs

Hi Sherie welcome :) im sure you'll reach your target in no time and look fab for your sisters wedding!!! im here to support :)

Also i highly recommend doing a kettlebell (im doing kettleworx) exercise. Its only 20 mins a long 3 times a week and it works wonders, especially with rapid weight loss as you burn fat everywhere and tone up at the same time so you wont get loose skin. Im going to start it up again today as i feel more energetic. The best thing is that there isnt jumping or running really involved, your feet are on the floor most of the time :D

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Hi sherie, good luck! I'm new too, it's great to look to the girls who have been doing it a while for inspiration huh?! Good luck

Back