Starting Lipotrim with a medical condition?

babylove

I have been reading up on this and have been recommended by a couple of friends but I am not sure if I would be allowed to take it. Does anyone know of any medical condition that would stop me from starting?

I have multiple sclerosis and since Oct last year have piled on over 2 stone. I was on 3 courses of steroids which didn't help matters but now finding it impossible to lose. Because of my MS I am unable to walk far and unable to exercise so need to tackle the diet instead.

Thanks

Best thing to do would be to speak with your GP. Your medication won't knock you out of Ketosis but your GP might not recommend it either. I don't see any reason why it would be a really bad idea (unlike say if you were an insulin dependent diabetic) but best to get professional advice first.

I'm a Nurse who has never work with people with MS in any significant way so I know a bit, but don't take my word as gospel.

Hi there, as said above ask your doc, I am type 2 diabetic and was fine to go on it, but i have to monitor my meds closely, when the chemist rang the lipotrim doc she was given info that wasnt strictly correct so please ask your own doctor first ok x

Just thought I would pop back on and tell you that my GP said no way am I allowed to do lipotrim. I am on too many medications and injections and therefore would not give me the go ahead.
I then joined SW that night and happy to say I have lost 10lb in my first 2 weeks.
I hope you all do well on your lipotrim :D

Back