Starting lipotrim

cairnsey04

Started lipotrim yesterday and just wondered if there is anyone else out there who has just started?
Didn’t really struggle yesterday but today I have got a slight headache. Haven’t drank near enough water though so I’m saying it’s that. :)
Be great to here from anyone currently on it.

Hi Cairnsey04 I replied on the other tread...very quiet in here these days! it used to be so busy lol...im the same today :) I weigh on Saturday!

When did you start? I started Monday and weigh next Monday, just wish I was 2 weeks in so I could get past all the eurgh moments. Lol
Kids want pancakes today too. 🤐
How have you been finding it?

Just found your other post on other thread, I’m struggling to find posts etc on here, I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.
I got a load of stick off my sister in law yesterday for coming on LT, I was on slimming world with her but I am no good with organisation so thought this would be great, I don’t have to plan just take my shakes.
Plus I need to loose the weight quick as my knees are killing recently and I can only say it’s due to my gargantuan size. 😭
Hope you are finding it ok. X

Id love to eat my arm today haha... it will be 2 weeks before we know it don't worry :) I have 5st to go! aw stop I know my 2 girls will be waiting on me to get home from work and cook till my heart is bleeding ha...I don't like pancakes so im ok with today! its easter and sunday dinners ill be missing lol I have to do this for my health too...pcos has kicked in and im not too happy with that or the issues it brought with it!! :(

I’ve got 7 stone to lose!! 😱😱
My hubby decided to order a Chinese tonight which I usually turn my nose up at as they have become the norm but when I smelt it 🤤🤤
Hoping tomorrow will be better as I’m on lates.

how are you today :) im absolutely flying since I woke!!! I was giving up yesterday but went to bed early and so glad I did now x

Same, I swear last night I was ready to throw the towel in.
I feel a little better today, just worried I’ll have another day like yesterday so a little nervous today.
Glad you’re feeling better, I’m looking forward to eating stuff I’d nirmally complain about eating, veg etc. Lol

right now id love to quit again!!! i just want it so bad one minute and couldnt care less the next lol...oh i dunno...ill see how i go through tomorrow and get to weigh in saturday but not sure about another week right now :(

Same, the thought of another week seems impossible.
I like you have fleeting moments of “I can do this” to “my life is over” in the same hour. Lol
I’ve started to feel a little better today, how are you today?

Ha Samantha just realised it's you!! )lol

Hi Bluebell, thanks for asking! So nice to have support here. I'm doing well. Eleven days in and I think 10lbs gone though not 100% - different scales. I'm finding today tough - maybe because it's the weekend. I'm so tempted to cheat today but I won't. I really want to lose a couple of stone before the summer and sticking to it gives me the best chance. How about you? How are you getting on? I only go to the chemist every two weeks now - weird system, all changed. Thanks again for replying, would love to hear how you're getting on :)

That’s great progress well done. I know the weekends are tough but hang in there it will be worth it.
Only day 7 here, weighed in yesterday 5kg down 😀 like you I wanna loose some wt for the summer
Feeling healthier Already and hoping to start running next week (more of a plod really but it all helps)

Back