starting lt on friday

tsweety81

hi all ive decided to start lipotrim for two reasons firstly cos i hate how big ive got and secondly my dad is getting remarried in december after losing my lovely mum last year to cancer and tbh i really dnt want to b the biggest one there(hope that dnt sound shallow). iv hard a really tough year and a half after watching my mum pass away at jst 55 yrs old with a very short battle and then to miss out o the birth of 3 grandchildren between my sister and me, so ive decided now is the time to start to get my life back in order and do something to get my confidence back and make my hubby fall in love with me all over.i know that prob sounds daft.im looking forward to getting to know all you lipotrimmers and if anyone is starting around the same time and wants to be a lipo buddy we can help each other on this new start.good luck to everyone xxtxx:)

Welcome tsweety..

You seem to have had a rough time lately, so it is lovely to hear you are taking control.. I am sure you will do fine..

One of the best bits of advice (as well as keep drinking water) is to keep logging on here as the people are amazing...

I will not lie to you, the first few days (up to about day 4) are a nightmare, and are really really hard... Get through them and you will be fine.... It gets much easier after that, and your first weigh in will make it all seem so worthwhile....

If you want to you can get yourself a ticker which shows your progress, and you can also update your details in the "user cp" up there ^^^ on the left...

If you want/need ANYTHING, just shout, and someone will help.... Good luck hun x x

cheers hun i really gonna try hard and jst keep thinkng bout how much better i will feel.yest i had a trial run with optislim and i did manage to do it for the whole day and i did hav more energy and felt better not eating allt he junk i normally eat but i thought it will be better to just do lipotrim as optislim has more calories and i want the support that u get with lipotrim.youve done really well. it is a big inspiration when u see that it actually works for ppl all diffrent weights so maybe it can work for me too ?

I am sure it will hun.. If i can do it, anyone can...

I look forward to hearing more from you on here x x x

Lots of luck hun x x x

if u stick to it, it really will work for you, its daunting at the start but once the first week is over, u'll feel like a new girl, and with each bit of weight loss you get a bit more of your confidence back. This forum really is amazing, and for me, without it, lipotrim would be soooo much harder so stay on here. Good luck and look forward to seeing how u get on xx

Good luck tweetsy, you sound determined. Like Su said, the first few days are tough, but it does get easier. The hard work does pay off though :D
Lou xx

Hi tsweety81. I'm thinking of starting again and it would be great to have a 'chubby buddy' that I can share the ups and downs with. I did LT a few months ago and I lost 30lbs in 7 weeks. It's such an amazing feeling and you feel so proud of your self each week when you step on the scales :D. I haven't put all of my weight back on but I am well on my way :cry:which is why I want to do LT again

xx

Hi tsweety81. I'm thinking of starting again and it would be great to have a 'chubby buddy' that I can share the ups and downs with. I did LT a few months ago and I lost 30lbs in 7 weeks. It's such an amazing feeling and you feel so proud of your self each week when you step on the scales :D. I haven't put all of my weight back on but I am well on my way :cry:which is why I want to do LT again

xx

It would be lovely to hear from you too Princess.. Let us know if and when you come back x x

Back