Starting Monday!

ellietoobig!

Well as the title says, Im starting tomorrow!
Tried yesterday, but had a bit of a headache when I got up which got worse and worse, so Im afraid I wimped out! I know I will get headaches from carb withdrawal in a couple of days,I can cope with that just not on the first day!!
Ive done cd before, but only for a few weeks, so having let myself get to the size of a house,(actually more like a mansion lol) Im back for the last time to lose almost half my body weight omg!!!!

Im so fed up with having to wear clothes because they fit, not because I like them, I want to have fun with my kids, and I dont want to wear the biggest size uniform for work!

I know cd works, and I am so much more positive about my ability to stick to it this time, I am ready to start!!

Wish I could fast forward the next few days till Im in ketosis, but never mind it will all be worth it wont it?!

Am looking forward to posting my progress.

Good luck to everyone starting xxx

Good luck, I started yesterday SS and it has not been as bad as I thought it would be. I have 96lbs to lose so quite a lot but feeling very determined, just hope I can keep it up. Good luck with tomorrow.

good luck for tmrw hun. i too am starting tmrw after a false start this week due to awful headaches and migraines, so im doing SS+ from here on but with no food, just shakes and a bar and im going to lose 84 lbs OMG!!! that sounds so scary!!!! but i will do it and so will u!! enjoy your journey x

Hey , good luck tomorrow , you sound really positive which I believe is the biggest influence in whether you succeed or not . Its a fabulous diet and if you can stick with it that weight will be gone before you know it :)

I restarted today after 2 weeks off and so far so good :)

Good luck tomorrow, you sound really determined, I'm sure you will do it!! Remember to keep drinking the water if the headaches start!

Hey Ellie and welcome. There is loads of support here on the board and someone will always be here to give you advice. Good luck xx

Back