Starting Monday

Morning all.

Well I finally met up with a CDC yesterday, she has been a great help as my local one appears to be a little unreliable!

Followed LL earlier in the year and lost 3 stone in 12 weeks but our Counsellor was useless about the ongoing support only interested in the money, so I decided to have a little break - but now I am back!

I have just over a stone left to get me to target so hopefully will be there soon!

Have not put any of the original weight loss back on so a happy bunny.

Have been reading all of your posts and so many of you are doing so well!

Have a good weekend.

Denise:)

Last edited:
That's great that you haven't gained any weight in between.

Good luck with your CD journey

July Bride
Thats really good you kept off the 3 stone and only a stone to go , that will come off within a month , good luck !

Hi everyone! This is my first post! I'm starting Monday too!!! THIS IS THE LAST MONDAY that I am EVER starting a diet! Im soooo excited and inspired by every1 on here I just know i'll be on here a lot. I've got 38 pounds to lose. So good luck July can't wait till i'm on my last stone!

Lilly X

Helloes Lilly and July Bride :)
Look forward to hearing about your successes.
k_o
(too many consonants in successes there, but I can't decide which one to take out)

Lilly Have all the foods this weekend that you are going to crave for however long it takes then put 100% into it . Good luck for Monday !

Welcome and good luck to you both on your CD journey. We are all here for you and will come along for the ride.

Georgie
x

Good luck to both of you for Monday! :)

Good luck both of you and congrats on keeping the 3stone off!!!

Back