Starting monday

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hey guys

I have been before but never stated the diet properly - I am starting Monday and I was wondering how much I could lose up till Xmas? I am 15st 8lbs - I will be carrying on beyond Xmas but Xmas is my first main goal

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Depends how good your first week loss is, i lost 2 stone in the first 5 weeks if that helps (but i had a lot more to lose)

At a guess i'd say you will lose at least 1-1.5 stone :)

Good luck x

If you stick to it 100% there is no reason why you can't achieve that. Good luck.

lucysmommy said:
Hey guys

I have been before but never stated the diet properly - I am starting Monday and I was wondering how much I could lose up till Xmas? I am 15st 8lbs - I will be carrying on beyond Xmas but Xmas is my first main goal

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Obviously everyone loses differently but in my first week I lost 8lbs and 4inches,and 3lbs in my 2nd week,and I'm a bit smaller than you (started at 12st4) I would probably guess your loss at a stone and half up to Christmas if you stuck to it 100%, if you added exercise into the mix probably more (or at least more inches off) make sure you do your measurements hun,it makes a huge difference as the weeks the losses ain't very good people lose inches,my friend had a bad week and stayed the same weight but she'd carried on with the exercise and lost a massive 6 inches! Which has given her a fresh positive outlook on things and not made her run to the biscuit tin! Lol also a diary really helps if you haven't already made one,been on and off this site for years but having a diary makes me log on and even confess my naughty slips if I've had any! Goodluck hun xx

Back