Starting Monday

I am 34 and was overweight in my late teens, obese in my 20's and now morbidly obese in my 30's. My eating is totally linked to my emotions and I comfort eat daily, but enough is enough and after trying so many different diets I'm starting Slim & Save on Monday. Fingers crossed that this time next year I will be a much healthier weight.

Would appreciate any advice, support, tips, encouragement etc :)

xx

Welcome! I started last Monday and gave been dying for this Monday to arrive to see how the scales say I've got on! Constantly feel like I'm eating! :0) good luck for your weigh in :0)

Can you make them with less water and then drink more to compensate? What about using the water flavourings to make them taste nicer? I use all different flavours with mine and mix them up. For example I use the orange one with my chocolate shake, cola with my vanilla shake etc. gives me a bit of variety and makes it a bit more interesting.

Maybe their consistency just isn't quite the same as the other brands. As long as you drink the extra water I don't see as it will do you any harm to make them thicker. Some brands even sell thickeners to make mousses out of the shakes.

Last edited:
Back