Starting Monday

Sandy41

Hi there I'm all set to start my Lipotrim on Monday. Got the hand blenders, the breath freshener strips. I have been thinking about my daily routine. I know this sounds daft but when I get up in the morning I crave something sweet and usually have a cup of tea and a biscuit or piece of chocolate. I won't be able to do this from Monday and was wondering if you had any ideas. When do you have your first shake. I don't really have time 1st thing to do this especially if I'm in work. Lunch and Dinner won't be a problem it's just the mornings when I think I may struggle. Thanks x

Hi Sandy, welcome to the forum, I must say it's awfully quiet on here, myself and another one or two people have been posting lately but I just wanted to let you know in case you are expecting to hear more often! I'm going into 5 week on Monday and I've lost loads, new clothes that never fitted me and were in my wardrobe for years are finally fitting me and it feels amazing, it's a really tough diet to begin with, I've seen so many people drop out that I started with even on this forum, but if you're able to stick with it I promise you it will be the best thing you ever do! Is this your first time doing the diet?

I'm a man so I have 2 shakes a day, one around 12pm and one at 6pm so we don't have the morning luxury like the ladies who have 3 shakes! It's entirely upto you how you have them, but it's best to keep good gaps between them to keep you fueled through the day! There's loads of posts so do check them out, and enjoy your last meals this weekend because you will miss them but like I say, stick with it because it's so worth it - no diet can make you lose like this one

Oh and the breathe thing is dependent on how much water you drink, the more you drink the more diluted your ketones are in your body, so I'd say drink loads of water for the first two weeks, I've noticed I only have the breathe for the first week or two then it's gone

Back