Starting Next Friday- Looking for a Buddy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by mcguisus, 4 August 2007 Social URL.

1. mcguisus

mcguisus New Member

I am starting again on Cambridge next Friday. Am away before that and want to be sure I can stick to it.

Don't have a huge amount to lose, about a stone but really want to do it this time.

I lost over a stone with the diet in April but did not refeed properly so am finding old habits coming back (ie night nibbling).:break_diet:

Anyone else interested in joining me on the last stone
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. yvette

yvette Member

I am starting 3 days later than you -monday august 13th(!)
    on cd ss. How have your first 3 days gone ?
  4. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Hi I restarted on Monday as well. It isn't easy but I just have to finish this diet, I have been messing around for the last 2 months and go no where..... So roll on this last bit... (25lbs)

How are you doing?
  5. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    I'm up for a buddy, I have almost a stone left to lose but i think its going to be hard :( especially as i have a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday coming up :( be glad of the support and hopefully i can support you x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.