1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting next week

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Angellore, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all

Well, after doing WW on and off for most of this year and having lost 1 and a half stone I have decided to join SW online as I think I need a change.

I did try SW before a few years ago and actually gained, but I think I was taking the 'eat as much free foods as you like' a bit far!

A bit of background - I used to weight 23 stones, I followed WW for around 3 and a half years and got to my goal of 12st 9lbs (I'm 5'10"). Trouble was once I got there I only stayed there for about 6 months before I started to regain the weight as I stopped maintaining. I think WW doesn't really train you to readjust your eating for life. So now I am back up to around 20st (not sure exactly as I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks and have eaten loads over xmas). I am going to start on the 6th Jan. I would like to start sooner, but we have Xmas mark 2 next mon to wed at my inlaws :smiley522:

I'm going to sign up before then though so I can spend time getting to know the plan and do my shopping to get everything in that I need. I can't join a group as I work shifts so getting to a regular meeting is impossible.

Looking forward to getting back to goal and losing weight in 2011!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome !!:welcome:

Your original weight loss was amazing and there is no reason why you should not do it again.

SW is a really great way of eating and fits in with most of life ( apart from Christmas for me ).

I look forward to seeing your progress

hugs xxx
  4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW Online (Green)
    Good luck on SW - it's a great plan and you sound motivated enough to do really well! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.