Starting next week

nearly_40

Hi all i'll be joining you next week.
just a quick question, was wondering what are the use by dates on the packets, thinking if there are no preservatives then they will prob have a short shelf life?? dont want to order to much if this is the case.

Hi there, yes the use by dates are quite soon. I ordered mine in april and most of them expired in june, except the bars, they expire in sept. I ordered 8 weeks worth so i will just use them all in time!
Good luck with starting Exante...which plan are you going to be following?

Hi thanks for the reply,
think ill just buy 4 weeks at a time then. im going to give total solution a try at 1st, i work 12 hour shifts so might be a bit drastic for me but ill give it a go anyway and see how i go. got about 5 and 1/2 stone to loose :(

That's about the same amount of weight that i had to loose at the beginning too. I've lost just over a stone on Exante. My first week i did TS and lost eleven pounds but due to some health problems i switched to WS...it suits me really well. You may find that TS suits you very well but if it doesn't at least you know there are other options.

Well done on your weight loss so far, hope i can do as well.
Just ordered 4 weeks worth and will be starting next monday, cant start before as i have my 40th birthday party at the weekend :)
keep up the good work x

Have a great 40th birthday and good luck with your start on monday. Pop on and let us all know how you're getting on. We're a friendly bunch!

Hi there

Have a great 40th and good luck with the diet!

You will love it, keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Hi Nearly 40. Welcome to our little board. We are getting more and more members which is good and will all be here to support you.

The use by dates are normally a year on the shakes and soups. Head office is expecting new stock anytime soon.

Well done on your weight loss so far, hope i can do as well.
Just ordered 4 weeks worth and will be starting next monday, cant start before as i have my 40th birthday party at the weekend :)
keep up the good work x

Hi Nearly40...hope you have a fab birthday :birthday:....good luck with exante...it really does work!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and wishes .
i will keep you updated on how i do once i start.
good luck and keep up the good work :)

Just wanted to say welcome to the boards and look forward to hearing how you find Exante next week :)

Packs arrived yesterday, use by dates are end of june on most of them, am glad i only ordered 4 weeks so i will just finish them just before that date, think in future ill just order 2 weeks at a time just in case. Roll on monday , looking forward to starting now :)

I just had strawberry shake for brekkie...my new fav. Lol, I am fickle.

Good luck for Monday, you can do it. Just keep coming back and posting if you get the munchies. X x

Yes good luck for Monday nearly40!

The new stocks will have a long use by date on them.

Hi Nearly 40, wishing you a very happy birthday and best of luck on Exante. Don't worry about the shift work, I am on TS and am a chef and work 18 hours sometimes. I am nearing the end of my second week now and have been doing well. I find that if I am working a very long shift i divide my pack and then end up with 6 instead of 3. It also helps to blend the shakes with some ice and make Frappes and they taste fab too.

Take care
Em xxx

Thanks Em.....same to everyone else as well

Back