Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting on 19/09 anyone else?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tubs, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey there, I'm starting CD on the 19th! I'm really looking forward to it :D

Anyone else starting around the same time?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

i have already started but good luck!

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks! :D

5. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi tubs,
    hopefully i should be starting around that date.
    how are you finding the preparation part ? im finding it tough as im still "allowed" to eat , just ahve to try and cut back on carbs, this has always been my pitfall.
    good luck with the diet, if ever you feel a bit wobbly just look at the before and after pice on here, always puts me back on track.

6. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi good luck hun I hope it works out well for you. Let us know how you get on x

7. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi just wanted to wish you good luck, try and start drinking the water now so you can get used to it :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

8. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I haven't even started prep :eek: Unless you could drinking black tea and gallons of water? I haven't really cut back on carbs yet, in fact did quite the opposite watching the VMA's last night :eek: but from thursday I'm seriously cutting back.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone :)

I have alot to lose though! I'm 16st at the moment :cry:

9. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi tubs,
    im about 16 1/2 st hoping to get somwhere in the region of 10st.
    by cutting back on carbs now, in preparation for cd youll be doing yourself a big favour. hopefully wont "hit" you as hard when you start.
    good luck
    dani x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.