• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting on 19/09 anyone else?

hi tubs,
hopefully i should be starting around that date.
how are you finding the preparation part ? im finding it tough as im still "allowed" to eat , just ahve to try and cut back on carbs, this has always been my pitfall.
good luck with the diet, if ever you feel a bit wobbly just look at the before and after pice on here, always puts me back on track.

Hi good luck hun I hope it works out well for you. Let us know how you get on x

hi tubs,
hopefully i should be starting around that date.
how are you finding the preparation part ? im finding it tough as im still "allowed" to eat , just ahve to try and cut back on carbs, this has always been my pitfall.
good luck with the diet, if ever you feel a bit wobbly just look at the before and after pice on here, always puts me back on track.
I haven't even started prep :eek: Unless you could drinking black tea and gallons of water? I haven't really cut back on carbs yet, in fact did quite the opposite watching the VMA's last night :eek: but from thursday I'm seriously cutting back.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone :)

I have alot to lose though! I'm 16st at the moment :cry:

hi tubs,
im about 16 1/2 st hoping to get somwhere in the region of 10st.
by cutting back on carbs now, in preparation for cd youll be doing yourself a big favour. hopefully wont "hit" you as hard when you start.
good luck
dani x