Starting on 19/09 anyone else?

Tubs

Hey there, I'm starting CD on the 19th! I'm really looking forward to it :D

Anyone else starting around the same time?

hi tubs,
hopefully i should be starting around that date.
how are you finding the preparation part ? im finding it tough as im still "allowed" to eat , just ahve to try and cut back on carbs, this has always been my pitfall.
good luck with the diet, if ever you feel a bit wobbly just look at the before and after pice on here, always puts me back on track.

Hi just wanted to wish you good luck, try and start drinking the water now so you can get used to it :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

hi tubs,
hopefully i should be starting around that date.
how are you finding the preparation part ? im finding it tough as im still "allowed" to eat , just ahve to try and cut back on carbs, this has always been my pitfall.
good luck with the diet, if ever you feel a bit wobbly just look at the before and after pice on here, always puts me back on track.

I haven't even started prep :eek: Unless you could drinking black tea and gallons of water? I haven't really cut back on carbs yet, in fact did quite the opposite watching the VMA's last night :eek: but from thursday I'm seriously cutting back.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone :)

I have alot to lose though! I'm 16st at the moment :cry:

hi tubs,
im about 16 1/2 st hoping to get somwhere in the region of 10st.
by cutting back on carbs now, in preparation for cd youll be doing yourself a big favour. hopefully wont "hit" you as hard when you start.
good luck
dani x

Back