Starting on Monday October 31-Need a buddy

tunzafun said:
Wow just what I wanna here ?what did you eat ?

Loads but stuck to it by the letter (well I think I did anyway). Had a galette for breakfast with a total 0% yoghurt, four (yes four!) grilled chicken breasts for lunch and then made myself 2 homemade burgers for tea with extra lean beef, bit of garlic and pepper and an egg to bind - was about 200g mince... Lots and lots of still water on top! Good luck today

Yipeee! two pounds down in one day! If I lose even one additonal pound today, I will break this plateau that has been haunting me for the past six weeks.
I ate 2 boiled eggs and a few slices of oganic ham for breakfast
Snacked on some turkey slices
Lunch- 2 more boiled eggs and ham slices
Dinner- two slices of turkey breast which I had stuck into the marinade for my chicken tikka. i had that with my Oatbran galette and two dollops of yogurt. My dinner was really delicious!

I was dying for something tangy, so I squeezed a lemon into my water and added some sweetener. Is this legal?
I was very tempted by my daughter's fruits- I automatically put a piece of apple in my mouth while preparing her snack. I caught myself mid-chew and spat it in the rubbish bin. My mantra to myself, is that I will be able to enjoy those things again once I reach goal.

Weebee, Tunzafun, and Babycakes how did you guys do yesterday?

Only lost a pound yesterday, but considering I had been stalled for weeks despite exercising almost everyday-I'll take it. I'm hoping to continue losing a lb per day while on attack. Bowed out of a girl's night out-don't think my resolve is stron enough yet to sip mineral water while everyone else drinks wine.

Hi dantan, I started on Monday too. I lost 1.5 on day 1 and another 2.5 yesterday so very pleased so far, cant imagine I can continue to lose at this rate! Am I allowed reduced sugar ketchup with my burgers tonight?

Well done Kiki! I'm not sure about the Ketchup. I think you are allowed sugar free, since it's a condiment.

Had another 2lb loss. I must say that I am loving this diet. I am looking forward to next week thought when I can have some veg.

Back