Starting on Monday?

Emmie Lou

Hi everyone
Just wondered if anyone else is starting or restarting CD on Monday! :confused:

I'm cutting down on food today and starting CD ssing (restart) tomorrow!

I havn't been very successful with CD since I had the summer off as a break, :eek: so I just thought if anyone was starting about the same time we could help each other! :)

Just a thought!

Hi everyone
Just wondered if anyone else is starting or restarting CD on Monday! :confused:

I'm cutting down on food today and starting CD ssing (restart) tomorrow!

I havn't been very successful with CD since I had the summer off as a break, :eek: so I just thought if anyone was starting about the same time we could help each other! :)

Just a thought!

Hi Emmie Lou - not re-starting on Monday - but just wanted to wish you every success with ur re-start !

you've done REALLY well already - so you know you can do this crazeee diet - good luck !

love

Debz
xx

Hi, i'm starting on Tuesday for the first time, am going to see my cdc tomorrow and get the stuff ... let me know if you want to be cd buddies ... am very nervous about it all and i'm starting to cut down the carbs today in preparation!

You will do very well if you take it one day at a time and try to convince yourself that you can do it. Good luck and we want to hear all about it remember
Irene xx

Thanks Irene and Debz- Yes i know that i can do it- i just need to prove it to myself! :)

Juju- I'd love to buddy up- perhaps that will be the motivation i need! :)
Very sensible to cut down on carbs, unfortunatley im not so sensible and havn't but i've suffered before and am prepared for it! :eek:

If i feel i can offer any advise to you, as its your first time- it would be to stick with it!
Im restarting for about the 4th time due to various reasons and it just gets harder and harder! :(

How much do you need to lose? Dont answer if thats too personal :eek:
as you can see from my ticker - i still have 6 stone to go, seems a bit daunting actually!

Hi Emma,

I am on my umpteenth restart and am on day 6 so Im over the worst of it now. I feel great at the moment and really motivated.

Come on girl - get your restart head on and away you go .......

Best wishes and good luck to you.

xx

Hi Emma
I'm restarting today .... but going to do like Mini suggests and go up through the stages - and hopefully this time it WILL work! I lost 4 stone originally - put 2 back on and want to lose them now ... and then keep them off!

Well done on yr 3 stone loss so far - you can do this!

Mrs Bean, I was actually just wondering how your doing, was gonna track down one of your posts:D

Day 6 - thats excellent, well done! I've woken up full of beans as i start today, have has a minor panic as its half term and i thought it would be harder, but i can make excuses forever, so this is it! :)

Plus at least im near a loo and not at work! :eek:

Flirty- yeah someone starting today with me! I think the stages thing is brilliant advice, i dont have the power or control to do it myself- its all or nothing for me which got me into this state in the first place really! So its cold turkey for me-I wish!

Hi Emma

Glad to see you stuck by your plan and all set to start today.

How was your daughter's birthday on Saturday?

Good luck for the week.:)

Flirty- yeah someone starting today with me! I think the stages thing is brilliant advice, i dont have the power or control to do it myself- its all or nothing for me which got me into this state in the first place really! So its cold turkey for me-I wish!

Yes came to that conclusion myself earlier today!!!
Have stayed good - but now going to do 790plan. So will keep checking on you .... and feel free to kick my arse too!

Hope you are having a good day today. Remember not to give into the chatterbox that tells you you need to eat and that your hungry. You will be hungry for the first few days until you go into ketosis. The stricter you are with yourself and the more water you down, you will go into ketosis sooner. I went in after only 2 days. Once in Ketosis you will not experience physical hunger pangs but the emotional hunger pangs may still be there until your resist them enough times. Think about how you are feeling emotionally and be aware of your own thoughts so that you can identify that the hungry times are 100% emotional.

The first three days are the hardest in week one. I am on day 8 and am feeling grand but was rough the first 3. Make sure you look after yourself and get enough sleep. Your body will tell you you are hungry if your tired in a bid to get more energy and be aware of this.

Im sorry if Im including negative stuff in this but Forewarned in forearmed! Its been a real experience for me in my first week but at day 8 Im definitely feeling like I can do it!! You will do it too!!

Good Luck and ((hugs))!

Hi Emmie Lou
I'm starting today! I did start a couple of weeks ago but becuase I didn't like any of the shakes or soups I gave up!! Not a good idea, should have spoken to CDC straight away so I could get on the right track! I'm now on the tetra's and can have bar's when I'm in ketosis so looking forward to that.
I'd love to buddy up with you and keep each other motivated and sane!

Catherine x

Hi all

Thanks for the kind words and motivation, unfortunatly i went out for the day and everything went **** up!:(

I got to my friends whom i havn't seen since July and she'd got in homemade pizza with all the toppings- and i just didn't have it in me to say or explain i couldn't join them! :eek:

I know that i should have just explained but hey ho its done now! I didn't actually go mad - as the previous emma would have. I shared a base with my little girl and you couldn't see the base or cheese for mushrooms so I feel i did at least try! I did resist the choc and the chips so all is not lost! :rolleyes:

Mrs Roch- Melissa's party went brilliant thanks! :) Lots of party games and all 22 of them had a good time!

Hi Catherine - I'd love to help motivate you, as you can see i need al the help thats on offer! :p

Day 1 for me, and its also Juju's day 1 - if things are going to plan for her!

So how did your day 1 go?

Hi Emmie

Sorry to hear you had a minor slip up yesterday! But as long as you enjoyed it and are now ready to go through that wonderful first day! My first day went okay - ended up feeling really sorry for myself around tea time when my boyfriend was having some lovely tapas type food and bread! Then I got really depressed when he set sail into a tub of Ben and Jerry's! :eek: But hey I guess thats just what I have to get used to! I woke up with a bit of a headache today but had some water and feel a bit clearer. I'm just thinking one 'meal' at a time at the moment - get through that one and then think about the next!
Let me know how you get on!
Catherine x

Hi all

Thanks for the kind words and motivation, unfortunatly i went out for the day and everything went **** up!:(
Day 1 for me, and its also Juju's day 1 - if things are going to plan for her!

So how did your day 1 go?

Well at least you are not giving up - well done Emmie! :D

Good luck for today.

Hi Emma,

All in all then a good "long" weekend.....:D :D

Good party, good company and I hope some good food.

It's a blip and I'm sure you don't feel gr8 about it and hopefully it will make you more determined today to start.

Although we're on this mad diet and doing something alot of people just couldn't manage to do - abstaining from food, life still goes on. Sometimes we have events in our life which just don't suit the diet, these things happen and there's no point in beating ourselves up about it, like others have said in previous threads, draw a line under it and pick up your next shake.

Losing weight is important to all of us but sometimes life is so much more than just what a pair of scales are telling you.

Sorry have waffled....

Hi Catherine

Im sorry but i'd have done some serious damage over a tub of ben and jerrys!

You did soooooooooooo well to resist, good on you!
Day 2 for you - well done!

Trust me I very nearly did! I was just sitting there watching him thinking you are so selfish and horrible. But then I realised that he hasn't got the the weight problem, I have. I got myself into this mess so I'm gonna have to work blo*dy hard to get myself out! :)

Catherine x

Back