Starting over again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 31 October 2009 Social URL.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Hi all,

I've been on lipotrim before and am going to start again on Monday, as i've put some weight on and i need to get it off before xmas........i hadn't realised it was piling on until yesterday.....knew i was getting bigger, but didn't realise just how big.

i know this diet is hard, but it really does work. i'm going to do it for 6 weeks and then refeed over xmas....and lose the rest in the new year if i want to go any lower

hope everyone else who is on this journey is successful and i look forward to speaking to you all in the future.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2005pinkpig

2005pinkpig Full Member

Sounds just like my story it's so easy t get back inot your old ways and b4 u know it ur back where u started. Hope we can both get back on track. Good Luck x

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    best of luck hun x

5. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Goldengirl and Pinkpig!

I wish you both every success. I'm sure you'll do fabulously! Keep posting and let us know how you both doing.

Look forward to reading about your weigh ins!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.