Starting over, and over, and over, and over again!!!!

missniki

hey everyone

Im needing a bit of a kick up the bum, so far this year ive started my diet every monday morning, lasting for a few days, I get so hungry, and end up having chocolate binges!! upto November i had been doing great following the general principles of weight watchers from home, and have lost 4 stone, but I just cant seem to get my head back in it!! My points just dont seem to be enough to fill me! Has anyone else ever been like this, and how did you get out of it!!!
Thanks in advance.xx

Hun have you tried the healthy and filling plan it encourages healthier choices but I find it does fill you up more xx

Hun have you tried the healthy and filling plan it encourages healthier choices but I find it does fill you up more xx

Hi, sorry to jump in. I have the books but don't go to class..... Is healthy and filling as much as you like if the items in the book highlighted in green?

hey everyone

Im needing a bit of a kick up the bum, so far this year ive started my diet every monday morning, lasting for a few days, I get so hungry, and end up having chocolate binges!! upto November i had been doing great following the general principles of weight watchers from home, and have lost 4 stone, but I just cant seem to get my head back in it!! My points just dont seem to be enough to fill me! Has anyone else ever been like this, and how did you get out of it!!!
Thanks in advance.xx
You could be my twin! I,m undisputed champion of the re-starters!Started 'properly' in Jan and lost half a stone then started ars**g about and been doing that since!Bought a new journal last week and it all went wrong at the weekend.I did the same on Tues and have had a choc binge this afternoon.I,m seriously thinking of going back to SW-only trouble is the nearest class to me is at the same time I have to pick my son up from nursery and all the others are 2 buses in each direction!Did Simply Filling which is ok but since they changed it to brown rice/pasta and various other changes I dont like it as much-if you can live with this or you,re not a big pasta/rice lover then you'll probably like it.Good luck!
Sal

Majorly fell off the bandwagon yesterday and today. I made a victoria sponge cake and must have eaten nearly the whole thing! Sigh. No more baking for me!

Majorly fell off the bandwagon yesterday and today. I made a victoria sponge cake and must have eaten nearly the whole thing! Sigh. No more baking for me!

I know how you feel I made a choc fudge cake and have nearly ate the lot too! I agree no more baking for me neither lol xx

Today the temptation of easter eggs was just too much and I ate an entire one. I feel so down about everything today :(

I've ordered a Rosemary Conley fitness DVD to do on the days inbetween gym sessions though.

Back