Starting over....

*ruby*

Morning all :)

I had been following slimming world (red and green) on my own for around 18 months. I initially lost 4 stone(ish) :D but I lost my way around August last year and have managed to gain back a stone in that time :eek: :cry:.

So, I've decided to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch.

I'm still trying to get myself back into the right frame of mind so I'm having a mooch here looking for new food ideas and inspiration.........

I'm so annoyed and disappointed with myself for going back to old habits, so here's to new beginnings and hopefully, eventually, goodbye to some more weight. :fingerscrossed:

Well done on refusing to give up. I don't think you should reproach yourself for having a break. Now you are in a really positive frame of mind and will soon be back on track. You are restarting at a good time of year as it is easier to eat healthily and to exercise more. Just think how much happier you will feel as you slip into smaller clothes for the summer. I have just had a break (I regret it now) but I think it is quite a common thing to do. We are all human, but the trick is to not give up all together. Good luck to you!

At least I'm not the only one who's gone off course then.

I just feel like I've let myself down.

But, I've just resisted warm cheese scones topped with a thick layer of real butter and it feels good :D

*does a happy dance*

Back