Starting PROPERLY this time!!

chloecat

Hi everyone,

I joined the forum a few weeks back, full of determination. Got 3 days into my diet, and had a nervous breakdown. When you feel so low mentally, worrying about syns and healthy extras is the last thing you can cope with!!

Thankfully I'm on the mend and starting again properly this time. I know I am vulnerable in terms of feeling bad over failure, so have taken a huge step and joined a Slimming World class :). Weighing in at 17st 5.5lb's was not pleasant, but I feel the support will be good for me. As well as the support from you all here too!

First meeting was last thursday, first weigh in this thursday. Cross fingers for me please!

Everything crossed for you x Hopefully you're feeling better in yourself now. How are you finding it? I joined last thurs too, so my first weigh in is coming... im actually quite excited for it (mind you come weds night Im sure ill have changed my mind!)
Good luck! x

I'm following EE and am finding it fine so far. I am forcing myself not to weigh myself until the official weigh in. I'm really not sure what the result will be. Didn't start properly until saturday, and literally had 2 mins to quickly hash together a shopping list, so could do with some more free foods around! I'll be better organised next week and make time to work out a proper meal plan. I hope EE works. A few years ago I lost 3st on red/green but I find it hard, mixing them together it much easier for me.

Back