Starting slim and save

Lfc

Hello all, just thought I would pop on and say hello as I am hopefully starting slim and save in next few days when my orders arrived I ordered it today so hoping it won't be long.... Can't wait to start and move on with my weight loss. I was doing Cambridge and was due to have my first weigh in today but my CDC text me to say she could come today and that due to other commitments she couldn't come anymore as she didn't have time so basically left me with no shakes no weigh in so after speaking with rob on chat at slim n save I have placed order and doing this from now on :). Can't wait to start as loads to lose. X

If you do have a break between Cambridge and the S&S shakes arriving try to low carb so that you stay in ketosis otherwise you'll be going through all of that all over again. With any luck the shakes will arrive very soon.

Omg I can't believe that of your CDC, that's awful! I was always a cd girl but needed a cheaper option so iv since done exante and now s&s and I <3 it x

thanks for the welcome, well i placed a order for slim and save yesterday and it arrived today fantastic service so now i just need to get the weekend out of the way and start monday after xmas i think as got a lot of parties to attend

sounds like a good plan , many of us are struggling over the month due to parties and meals out , including me

Good luck on s and s im sure you will enjoy it , the first 5 days are the worse but it gets so much easier after that

you will find lots of advice and support here too

Back