Starting Slim Fast tomorrow! 3 stone to lose!

Serial yo-yo dieter.. I need to make a change. Once and for all, for my own sanity :) I want my weight to be second nature.. I'm fed up with worrying constantly about it..

Hi. I'm Amy! Currently 12.5lb, only 5"3.. BMI of 30 I think.. I am looking to get down to 10 stone initially and then perhaps 9.5st in the end! Seems so far away!

I've spent the last month trying to decide which diet to follow. I've had success with weightwatchers before, losing around 1st 1/2, but this took agesand I've since put it back on! :( I didn't feel motivated as the changes in my weight were so small.. You name it, I've tried it.. Alli, Slimming World, Cambridge.. Anyways, I've decided to try the Slim Fast/ Tesco Ultra Slim plan as I rarely have time to make lunch as I'm a teacher and time is short! I think it's quite a cost effective plan too :)
Anyways, I'm going to give it a go :)
I'm currently setting goals as I feel I need small, achievable goals to keep me on track!

Anyone out there got a similar amount of weight to lose?
Wish me luck! Any tips would also be appreciated :D

Hey I just started the slim fast diet yesterday aiming to loose 2.5 stones over 6 weeks. Although it is fast weight loss I have no option as m going to Dubai for a holiday want to look good .

I am having2 shakes a day and I meal high in protein. Drinking 2l of water everyday n a few salted peanuts if I m feeling really hungry.

welcome both of you to SF, good luck :)

Thanks for the reply :)
Good luck on your journey! I'm motivated to do this! x

And another, I reckon I have lost the plot. I think I have about the same amount to loose as you. I am not doing very well at the moment but I am trying.

Back