Starting soon

Archer1984

Hi I'm planning on starting Slim and Save after our trip to Alton Towers next weekend and after we get paid again. Probably around 18th/19th. I'm quite scared as I once did lipotrim but only lasted 3 weeks as I found the shakes vile and thought it was too hard to follow.

I think my husband is planning to do this with me so am gonna get a 4 week supply between us just to start with. I go on holiday on 6th October and would love to lose around a stone and a half for that and same again once were back. My goal is to get down to around 10 stone for Xmas so I have a little lee way! I always gain a good 5 pounds over this holiday!

I've been reading everyone's diaries and stories and would love any advice before I start. I know a lot of it will be down to personal taste but if anyone can recommend me totally avoiding something please shout up.

Speak again soon

Sara

Xx

I'm finding nearly all the packs quite ok really. I read on someone's topic to think of the packs as medicine, if ur Dr told u 'to take 4 packs of 'medicine' u'd be thin' it certainly helps rather than thinking of the packs as the only food u can eat. Mind over matter. My hunger pangs on day 1 & 2 were just habits in my head. Feeling much better today day 4 although horrid furry mouth . Well done on taking ur 1st step x

I've tried Lipotrim and it really was hard to stimach!

Sorry pressed send then

Liportim was the most disgusting of them all in my opinion. This 1 is so nice and also if you get a Kenwood smoothly2go maker and do it with ice I think the strawberry and banana tast like proper milkshake. Best of luck :)

Thanks or your replies! I'm really looking forward to getting started. I'm fed up of feeling a mess everyday. You know its not a good thing when all of your clothes start cutting you in 2!!!

I'm trying my best not to eat everything in site between now and when I get started as I know it will make my journey that little bit longer.

I think I mite have to invest in one of them, I know the lipotrim shakes had bits in them no matter what! Yak!

Xx

Im only on day 4 & already feel less bloated. Sneaky peak at scales ystdy said 7lb down in 2 days!!!! Apart from the crispy shakes all the others are smooth. Ive got one of the slim and save drinks shakers & that works really well. I even took it out with me ystdy so I cld mix up a shake while out for day in Glasgow. The starter packs good as you get a wide variety of packs to try. Ive just received my 28 day pack (140 packs which will last me 5 weeks) which was £149.99 so I MUST stick with it. First few days are the hardest but as I say Im day 4 & feel great. Look forward to following ur progress x

That's really good, I'd be over the moon with a loss like that. I'm gonna get the £125 pack for 4 weeks and share it with my husband. It feels safer that way. But I have no intention of giving up after that. I don't want to continue gaining weight, it has to stop. I really can't wait to get started

Xx

Hey
Good luck Archer - I know what you mean about clothes. Also all my tops seemed to be getting shorter!
It will be great if your OH can keep you motivated. My husband is tall and skinny and eats like a horse. We look mat bit like Laurel and Hardy when we stand next to each other!

I have found the food packs on S&S really great. I tried Exante and absolutely hated it - ended up putting them on ebay just to get rid! Think positive, come on here when you need a boost and remember why you are doing this and how good you will feel.
Good luck - I'll look out for you!

Thank you :) my husband probably only has around a stone to lose. The 2 weeks will probably be all he needs. Me on the other hand!! Ha.

Xx

You'll be fine!!!! The shakers they provide don't leave clumps in the shakes. Most of the food is lovely though I didn't like the choc coconut bar. Oh bit did I struggle with that one!!!! :)

I don't use ice in my shakes but I put the whole shaker with water in the fridge about half an hour before having it then the pack in the freezer for 5-10 mins to cool it down and I get a lovely cold shake :)

I asked via the live chat on slim and save website if they wld consider throwing in a free drinks shaker if I placed the 28 day order and they did :)
It all arrived this afternoon so I'm spoilt for choice now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I mite try that! I used to have one I paid £8 and I can't bloody find it!! I think I've I'd an excellent idea, especially with the fruity shakes!

R u posting via ur phone? When I do it comes up will all manner of weird things!

Same here. Can't add those wee emoji things either :-(

Just over a week to go for me. Il e ordering the packs on Sunday night when were back from Alton towers. They should be delivered to work on Tuesday ready to start on Wednesday next week!!!

First months supply ordered! Will be ordering in 2 weeks as I'm sharing this with OH. I've ate that much crap the past few weeks I'm sick to the back teeth of food! I'm at the stage where I don't fancy anything!

Should be delivered to my work on Tuesday to start Wednesday then will be starting a diary! Excited :)

Good luck. You going to low carb Monday and Tuesday or have a blow out? x

Back