Starting Soon...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by palmettofairy, 6 October 2006 Social URL.

1. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

I will be starting cd soon. I am doing it without a CDC as I am in Sweden and it appears that is the way it is done here! By the way, it is also a little more expensive here!

As I dont speak swedish, I cant read the in information pages. Is there anything I need to be doing now to prepare my body for the diet. I am assuming I need to slowly cut back on the caffeine drinks and decrease carbs so my body doesnt get too many cravings. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Drink plenty of water!!!!!!!! The more water the better.

Yes decrease carbs and coffee (although you can still have it black - or in cappucino or vanilla shakes)

Make sure you are going to start the diet when you have a relatively easy and relaxing time ahead of you and don't plan lots of extra exercise classes in the first couple of weeks!

Good luck
    Beverleyxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.