Starting Spin Classes

Thank you :)

Mine isn't in the dark - and it isn't in an air conditioned room!! I promise I won't chicken out this time :D

Mine isn't air conditioned either :p makes it tougher but feels more like you worked for it at least ;)

Good luck xx

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

Do you actually get used to it?! I don't know if that worries me more! I'm sure ill be walking funny tomorrow!

I think I'll def go again! It's hard to get a place though in the class unless you book straight away, I was just fortunate because a lot of people are on holiday - def need to get more organised if its going to become part of the routine!!

I'd say if I do a lot of classes, the shorts might be a good investment! Only if I don't get used to it!!xxx

Do you actually get used to it?! I don't know if that worries me more! I'm sure ill be walking funny tomorrow!

I think I'll def go again! It's hard to get a place though in the class unless you book straight away, I was just fortunate because a lot of people are on holiday - def need to get more organised if its going to become part of the routine!!

I'd say if I do a lot of classes, the shorts might be a good investment! Only if I don't get used to it!!xxx

Yeah, you do get used to it, I suppose it's like anything, you learn to compensate with other muscles...if you aren't fussed on the idea of the shorts (it is sort of odd to start with), you can get the seat covers instead, I just didn't want to take the chance that I'd buy one that didn't fit the seats at my class.
I've been lucky with booking as my slimming world consultant arranged it and the place I go to block book 6 weeks at a time, so I haven't had to worry about that. Once my 6 weeks are up though, I might go to the local gym (I'm a member so get free classes) and it'll probably be the same.

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

I've been spinning for a few weeks too...

I bought a gel filled seat cover as it hurt so bad!

Not my favorite gym class but its good to have a change now and again... :)

Back